Sign in to follow this  
LoganRonin

Use #1 ww claim on any of these guys

I am 4th in my yahoo .5 ppr 10 team money league (redraft)

I have #1 ww and could definitely drop Henderson (maybe Gore too?)

WW

WR - McLaurin (Was-WR), Sanu, Shephard, Hardman, Dorsett, Beasley

RBs - Hyde/ Darrel Williams (Hou-RBs), Jamal Williams (GB-RB), C Edmonds 

My team

Russell Wilson Sea - QB

Cooper Kupp LAR - WR

Tyler Lockett Sea - WR

David Johnson Ari - RB

Devin Singletary Buf – RB Q

George Kittle SF - TE

Amari Cooper Dal – WR Q

Bench

Darrell Henderson Jr. LAR - RB

Todd Gurley II LAR – RB Q

Carson Wentz Phi - QB

Emmanuel Sanders Den - WR

Frank Gore Buf - RB

Michael Gallup Dal - WR

Brett Maher Dal - K

Baltimore Bal - DEF

Hard not to go with Hyde since he seems to have really taken over that role. It's close with McLaurin, but i'd go Hyde. 

If you're feeling desperate at RB I wouldn't blame you for going after Hyde, but I'd temper expectations... He's done well the last 2 weeks in incredibly high-scoring games against teams with non-existent rushing defenses. The first 4 weeks are going to probably be more what you're looking at than the last 2 - at best somewhere in the middle. 
Personally I'm big on McLaurin, but mostly because I've got him in both my leagues as a nearly every-week starter, and while his schedule isn't the best, he feeds on garbage time, which Washington will never be in short supply of. 

I would say it depends on what you want - if you want another RB that you could start at Flex, or RB2 in great matchups, then go with Hyde. If you're at all concerned about your WRs, McLaurin is putting up at worst WR2 numbers pretty consistently right now. Personally I'd decide which I like better and put in bids for both and drop Henderson/Gore - neither of them should really be on the wire at this point, as they're both well within the Top 24 at their positions. 

Hyde if you want a RB, but I like Scary Terry. If E Sanders could get traded, it helps your WR core better.