Sharkman1414

New 12 team H2H Dynasty league need a couple owners

New dynasty league has a couple openings if anyone is interested. It's a free Yahoo league, 12 team H2H.

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, G, SF, PF, F, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL, IL
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO), Personal Fouls (PF)

Draft is Sunday October 20 at 8:00PM Eastern time

If you're interested, let me know.

I am very interested in this dynasty.  I do have a couple of questions.  Is there anyway that you change personal fouls to another category like double doubles?  Or at least put it up to a vote.  I just don’t see the point in personal fouls.  It would cater to a team with less big men in my opinion.  Also to how many do we actually keep every year?  A lot of these dynasties do 2-3 round rookie draft each year, and keep all but 2/3 players.  That way the teams at the bottom can at least add some type of talent each year to improve.  My email is kingdj757@yahoo.com if a spot is still open.

Been looking for a league like this. 1st time trying basketball but I'm a vet in baseball, hockey, and football. Active daily and want to stay long term. jeremy.gordon1 yahoo

3 hours ago, KingDJ said:

I am very interested in this dynasty.  I do have a couple of questions.  Is there anyway that you change personal fouls to another category like double doubles?  Or at least put it up to a vote.  I just don’t see the point in personal fouls.  It would cater to a team with less big men in my opinion.  Also to how many do we actually keep every year?  A lot of these dynasties do 2-3 round rookie draft each year, and keep all but 2/3 players.  That way the teams at the bottom can at least add some type of talent each year to improve.  My email is kingdj757@yahoo.com if a spot is still open.

We took out PF as a cat and we're going with 9 cats.  The plan is to keep 14 players each year and have a 4 round draft.  

6 hours ago, ctbullets said:

Been looking for a league like this. 1st time trying basketball but I'm a vet in baseball, hockey, and football. Active daily and want to stay long term. jeremy.gordon1 yahoo

Sorry, league is full.  If someone drop out, I'll let you know.

Thanks