Sign in to follow this  
mvttchew

Anyone Like Threesomes? WHIR

12 Team Standard Scoring League

I'm currently in the talks with 2 other teams for a possible 3-way trade. Here are the details

Team A (me) - Send Curtis Samuel + Buffalo D, Receive Joe Mixon

Team B - Send David Johnson + Joe Mixon, Receive Leonard Fournette + Curtis Samuel + Buffalo D

Team C - Send Leonard Fournette, Receive David Johnson

Should i take this trade? We start 2 RB's (CMC, Mack), 2 WR's (Godwin, Ridley), Flex (Montgomery). My bench has Samuel, Anderson, Tyrell Williams, Mattison, and RoJo. I would stream Def's if I trade the Bills with Pitts on my bench. I can try to snag Damien Williams just for fun as well. 

Leave your link and I'll answer yours!

If you're getting Mixon, that's definitely worth it. Even though he hasn't been playing well, his upside is better than Samuel and a defense.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Team a: I would. Hope Mixon can get something going

Thanks, just replied to you in your thread.

I've never had a threesome, but I AM willing to learn.

As to the trade, I'd do it.  A not-NE defense and a bench player for Mixon sounds like a winner, despite his poor start.

Return the favor?

I'm sorry but I didn't understand this trade at all, ie who's giving what and the net gain/loss. If it's do I give up Samuel and BUF D for Mixon, no. I wouldn't give you a stale pretzel for Mixon. 

I am not the biggest Mixon believer this year, but think if you are playing him at flex then you have to take the trade. I wouldnt play him as a week to week RB1/2 because the opportunity could be there for him to blow up but I don't think with the talent on this CIN team he will get much of a chance especially with how bad theyve looked and injury history. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bomont said:

I'm sorry but I didn't understand this trade at all, ie who's giving what and the net gain/loss. If it's do I give up Samuel and BUF D for Mixon, no. I wouldn't give you a stale pretzel for Mixon. 

Hahaha got it.

But yeah, whoever is listed under SEND is who that team gives away.

Defense always replaceable, I prefer to stream unless it's Patriots.  I think there is much upside in Mixon so I like that trade.

• Like 1

Eh Mixon I guess but I would try to deal him first time he has a big game. But the value on that is pretty good for you so I think I would go for it

Edited by mocha4313

Yeah, you are giving up a bench player and a Defense for an underperforming RB1/RB2 from last year.  He is on an awful team, you but are not demanding him to be your workhorse... Having him as a solid Flex and bye week fill-in is fantastic!

Help with mine too please?