Sign in to follow this  
brandonk0925

Bell/Lockett Trade WHIR

12 Team PPR

currently sitting at 6-0 am I crazy to think Bell gets things going and Gallup can be a WR2 rest of the way?

Give: Lockett, Coleman, Williams

Get: Bell, Gallup

QB Wentz

WR Lockett

WR Kupp

RB CMC

RB Tevin Coleman

FLX McCoy

TE Kelce

BN Curtis Samuel

BN Damien Williams

BN Devin Singletary

BN Ito Smith

BN Darrell Henderson

BN DK Metcalf

Love that trade for you. Jets O looked like a different animal with Darnold back and Gallup is getting enough targets to be a low end WR2 ROS. Coleman and Lockett are solid but an elite RB is too valuable. Damien Williams sucks unfortunately. He is a non factor in this deal and I say this as a Chiefs fan

It'll hurt your WR core, but the upside of your RB juggernaut will be huge.  If you make this trade, I'd possibly try swinging a 2 for one with Singletary or something for a WR2 upgrade

Help with mine too please?

With Darnold back in action I feel like there is finally promise for Bell. I've had him all season and have held on just waiting for his return. After NE next week, the jets have a nice run of some easier defenses.  Could be a nice way to upgrade your RBs without huge loss.

I like this trade for you. Things are looking brighter for Bell with Darnold back. His usage questions the durability to stay healthy but this is worth it to go for.