Sign in to follow this  
mikeryan8

Trade Kittle and Montgomery for Jacobs and Brady?

I know I know by normal standards this might seem like a rough trade.  But I am 1-5.  I need to make moves.  I have Mark Andrews so he would be my starting tight end.  I haven't been able to have much success with QB streaming. I need some consistency.  I've had many players go IR and below is my current team.

QB - G Minshew

RB1 - L. Bell

RB2 - Austin Ekeler

WR1 - Robert Woods

WR2 - Juju Smith S.

TE - George Kittle

FLEX - Josh Gordon

D - Packers

K - Greg Zuerlin

BYE: David Montgomery, John Brown, Frank Gore

BENCH - Mark Andrews, Demarcus Robinson, Chase Edmonds

IR - Drew Brees

I say no but I have a hard time believing there is no better QB on the wire than Minshew. Can you list some of those options? Moving Kittle if you have Andrews is not the worst option but I really think he is the best TE in the game right now and think you can shoot higher

Help?

Edited by mocha4313

8 minutes ago, mocha4313 said:

I say no but I have a hard time believing there is no better QB on the wire than Minshew. Can you list some of those options? Moving Kittle if you have Andrews is not the worst option but I really think he is the best TE in the game right now and think you can shoot higher

Help?

Stafford, Jimmy G, Cousins, and Flacco are prob the best on there right now. Jimmy G let me down twice, maybe Cousins but a reliable QB like Brady could be nice so I can save more auction wire $ instead of streaming each week and slowly depleting.  Also just seems like Jacobs is just starting to turn it up and Bell has been weak and Ekeler is so much weaker with Gordon back.

2 minutes ago, mikeryan8 said:

Stafford, Jimmy G, Cousins, and Flacco are prob the best on there right now. Jimmy G let me down twice, maybe Cousins but a reliable QB like Brady could be nice so I can save more auction wire $ instead of streaming each week and slowly depleting.  Also just seems like Jacobs is just starting to turn it up and Bell has been weak and Ekeler is so much weaker with Gordon back.

I guess I would go for it. I was really high on Montgomery as a talent but he has been underwhelming from what I have seen. I am alright with moving on here