heyitsmattdelly

PJ Washington 2019-2020 Outlook

eh, it was arguably the worst team coming into the season versus the reigning NBA champions (minus Mr Load Management).

I'll give him a pass.  But man, that was a bad dud, even with the foul trouble.

He was in foul trouble in the first half as well.. so I wouldn’t read into this too much.

Toronto is a top notch defensive team.

He also had a lot of good defensive plays against Siakam, plus it was a big blowout. I'm not too worried just yet.

In deep leagues he's gold.Nine cat any league he's top 40 on the season, top 80 by average. I mean to me that looks like a ten team guy unless you're playing with like six or seven man rosters? 😕

He has upside. He's a rookie, you don't know where he's going for sure. Some people view that as advantageous and for some it scares them but in a ten team league there must be tonnes of opportunities out there should he bomb later in the year. I like gambles and I think PJ is a glue guy who gives you something in almost all cats. Those guys fit all teams. Just my two cents.

• Like 4

I'm holding. Foul trouble + playing against an excellent defense. He's been too good and versatile as a rookie to give up on. Trust in our boy Pajamas!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SolariNatividad said:

Losing minutes to vets? I thought there is supposed to be a youth movement in CHA..

Check the box score. He had 3 quick fouls and after the 3rd quarter started he quickly picked up his fourth.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Check the box score. He had 3 quick fouls and after the 3rd quarter started he quickly picked up his fourth.

So sorry, I was not paying too much attention.. He's been in foul trouble for 2 games in a row now though.. Bummer...

20 minutes ago, SolariNatividad said:

So sorry, I was not paying too much attention.. He's been in foul trouble for 2 games in a row now though.. Bummer...

This guy is annoying me. Went back into the game lasted like 1 minute got his 5th foul immediately benched.

Explanation: Rookie.

He was playing so well before the past few games. I’m sure he’ll come around.

13 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

12minutes? yikes

Extreme foul trouble, 5 fouls in 12 min, chalk it up move on to the next one, PJ still got 2 games this week, he'll come through

• Like 1

I’m a glass half full type of guy so all of these fouls just mean that he’s playing defense. Next game he will have 4 steals 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

I don't need another jjj situation in my hands please

What if you own both , I’ve been going through my xanax at a record pace since NBA season started 

• Haha 2

Yeah, even though the box score shows fouls, it's really not foul trouble.

It's really more his teammates don't even look his way at all.  Then again, I wouldn't blame them either; Bridges looks good and their guards are shooting well, while PJW is missing a ton of easy looks around the rim (and they look pretty damn bad).

He has a long leash. Gotta struggle for like 8 straight games before i say cut him. We are 3 straight games in. He was actually doing well in the first quarter then he disappeared...