heyitsmattdelly

PJ Washington 2019-2020 Outlook

28 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

From his player card note on Yahoo:

PJ is starting tonight 

• Like 1

Per Rotoworld blurb:

Terry Rozier, Dwayne Bacon, Miles Bridges, PJ Washington and Cody Zeller will start against the Bulls on Wednesday.

Washington has Wally Pipped Nicolas Batum, who suffered an Achilles injury and has lost his starting job. Washington was outstanding in the preseason and coach James Borrego has said he's willing to play him 3-5. Perhaps nobody gained more value than Washington did in the preseason, so he should be owned in even 10-team leagues.

Very bold, even 10 teamers? This hype train keeps on going...

2 minutes ago, m1dday said:

Per Rotoworld blurb:

Terry Rozier, Dwayne Bacon, Miles Bridges, PJ Washington and Cody Zeller will start against the Bulls on Wednesday.

Washington has Wally Pipped Nicolas Batum, who suffered an Achilles injury and has lost his starting job. Washington was outstanding in the preseason and coach James Borrego has said he's willing to play him 3-5. Perhaps nobody gained more value than Washington did in the preseason, so he should be owned in even 10-team leagues.

Very bold, even 10 teamers? This hype train keeps on going...

In a 10 team I just let go of Saric for him. I don't know what to feel but Im on the train.

Any roto-leaguers rolling him out there tonight?

I really want to, but I'm always hesitant about using games on unproven rookies.

Rozier isn't good. Nobody on this team has two-way potential except maybe Miles Bridges... and this rookie who's outplaying him. His IQ was the first thing I heard coaches rave about, which bodes well for his floor. Why not unleash someone who could be the future of your franchise? To keep Marvin Williams from feeling bad?

Edited by mattshhh
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

Any roto-leaguers rolling him out there tonight?

I really want to, but I'm always hesitant about using games on unproven rookies.

Just added him in 10 team roto. After the news that Butler will not play, i got free spot for tonight and dropped McGee. I like when someone makes splash from the wires every year, so why not be PJ this year?

13 minutes ago, Hardscroll said:

After this news I don´t know if start PJ or Millsap...damn.

Ha, I'm in the same situation with PJ vs Jerami... I'm going with PJ because I'm worried Jerami/Millsap will timeshare

2 minutes ago, mattshhh said:

Ha, I'm in the same situation with PJ vs Jerami... I'm going with PJ because I'm worried Jerami/Millsap will timeshare

I was in this exact same predicament earlier and went with PJ.  Might come back to haunt me but oh well 

1 minute ago, DoctorLove said:

I was in this exact same predicament earlier and went with PJ.  Might come back to haunt me but oh well 

Just saw your other post. I'm benching Jerami, which means he'll put up 30 while PJ goes 1 for 8. Just a heads up :(

dropped Jaylen Brown for PJ in a points league.

Edited by freddo

GUYS H2H 9 cat 16 team,Drop McGee for this brilliant???))

Edited by GrandPa