Sign in to follow this  
LastFantasy

Waiver claim help. WHIR

12 team ppr.

I have waiver claim 4 in my league. Would it be worth it to use it on buffalo DST or SF DST? They are both on waivers and it seems like both have great matchups for next couple of weeks or should I risk it and keep my waiver claim. Who would you pick up out of the 2?

Ten DST is on waivers but I'm sure it will clear so picking up Ten would be my worst case scenario. I currently roster GB

30 minutes ago, LastFantasy said:

12 team ppr.

I have waiver claim 4 in my league. Would it be worth it to use it on buffalo DST or SF DST? They are both on waivers and it seems like both have great matchups for next couple of weeks or should I risk it and keep my waiver claim. Who would you pick up out of the 2?

Ten DST is on waivers but I'm sure it will clear so picking up Ten would be my worst case scenario. I currently roster GB

I would use in on the SF D. They play the Redskins this week. Anyone who picks them up this week is unlikely to drop them any time soon after that performance. And yeah number 4 is not that high so I am fine using it for a defense at this point in the year. Titans would be behind both