MilesBridgesBetterThanZion

Devonte' Graham 2019-2020 Outlook

On 11/9/2019 at 10:19 PM, TheBoondocks said:

OG was drafted in a lot more leagues than Devonte was tbf. Devonte began the year at like 6% ownership and is now 71% owned, and I believe OG was 55% owned when drafts completed. That's a big gap. 

Took Devonte 12th round pick 226 in my 20 man H2H league.

Coupled wit Trae and Lowry (prayers up🙏🏿)

My PG play is killing it

Just now, MahsMills said:

Took Devonte 12th round pick 226 in my 20 man H2H league.

Coupled wit Trae and Lowry (prayers up🙏🏿)

My PG play is killing it

devonte and PJ both have been my saving grace.... does everything you need attack the basket... shoots threes, steals and assist.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

devonte and PJ both have been my saving grace.... does everything you need attack the basket... shoots threes, steals and assist.. 

same man

1 hour ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Turned down 2 seperate 1 for 1 trades for him Conley & Lowry

Thats brave. I woulda taken the Lowry deal.

• Like 1

Just now, jay_00 said:

Thats brave. I woulda taken the Lowry deal.

He's past his prime, just got a feeling he'll be injury prone for the remainder of his career and he always seems to be out during fantasy playoffs. Rather take a high upside gamble, although Devonte doesn't seem like a gamble anymore. 

I had to double-check his ranks when I saw that people are passing on Conley and Lowry offers. Graham is ranked #45 in 8-cat! This guy is awesome!

Reminds me very much of Donovan Mitchell's rookie season. I'll be very happy if he stays in his current role off the bench, sliding Rozier up to SG and letting Bacon/Monk slide out. They are all just chuckers. I have a feeling Batum's return will impact all of those 3 more than Graham. And Batum himself is only a 15-18 minute option at this point.

10 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

I had to double-check his ranks when I saw that people are passing on Conley and Lowry offers. Graham is ranked #45 in 8-cat! This guy is awesome!

Reminds me very much of Donovan Mitchell's rookie season. I'll be very happy if he stays in his current role off the bench, sliding Rozier up to SG and letting Bacon/Monk slide out. They are all just chuckers. I have a feeling Batum's return will impact all of those 3 more than Graham. And Batum himself is only a 15-18 minute option at this point.

His role and minutes are locked in. Charlotte lacks offense but this dude can flat out play. The dimes are sweet too! Congrats to whoever grabbed him off the wire

25 minutes ago, Aloon33 said:

His role and minutes are locked in. Charlotte lacks offense but this dude can flat out play. The dimes are sweet too! Congrats to whoever grabbed him off the wire

i agree, and i actually think there's a fair chance he gets even better as the season progresses.

• Like 2

Regardless if they're tanking or not DG minutes will be there available to him...so the saving grace is that you're not at risk of a shut down when it comes time to playoff 

On 11/11/2019 at 2:20 PM, Monkeyking69 said:

All these guys are producing. Its great to have the hidden gems. I drafted Graham and PJ, 10th & 12th rounds. 

Even Nunn on the waivers has me like I've dug and hit fantasy gold.

49 minutes ago, MahsMills said:

All these guys are producing. Its great to have the hidden gems. I drafted Graham and PJ, 10th & 12th rounds. 

Even Nunn on the waivers has me like I've dug and hit fantasy gold.

I added PJ and Devonte from free agency pool after their first game. 

Giddy up.

• Like 1