Sign in to follow this  
Jlec93

Zeke for Dalvin Cook Trade WHIR

I'm thinking about either trading Zeke or Chubb for Cook. Now here is what the Cook owner said he'd do. 

Zeke/Chubb + Kerryon Johnson for Cook... should I do it ? Here is my roster...

QB: Mahomes
WR1: Julio
WR2: Edelman
WR3: Diggs
RB1: Zeke
RB2: Chubb
RB3: David Johnson
FLEX: Chris Carson
TE: Waller

Bench:
QB: Deshaun Watson
WR: Brandin Cooks
WR: Robby Anderson
RB: Kerryon Johnson
RB: Josh Jacobs

Here's my thought process: Chubbs on bye this week, and has at least THE THREAT of Kareem Hunt taking snaps... (I can rid myself of having to worry.) or Zeke has been just okay this season outside of this 1 game and his rest of season schedule is meh, while Cook's is a thing of BEAUTY RoS and once I make the trade I can pick up Mattison incase Cook goes down.... So that's my thought process ... WHIR

Edited by Jlec93

Well. first of all. By your roster I guess that it's a 4 team league :):D

But I would do Zeke + Kerryon for Cook and then pick up Mattison. I would not be worried with Hunt coming back for Chubb. Sooner or later the Browns will realise that Chubb is the way to win games and the points will come. You still would have Josh Jacobs as backup and Cooks as Flex Backup if really necessary.

I'm not the biggest fan of Kerryon either.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thebadferret said:

Well. first of all. By your roster I guess that it's a 4 team league :):D

But I would do Zeke + Kerryon for Cook and then pick up Mattison. I would not be worried with Hunt coming back for Chubb. Sooner or later the Browns will realise that Chubb is the way to win games and the points will come. You still would have Josh Jacobs as backup and Cooks as Flex Backup if really necessary.

I'm not the biggest fan of Kerryon either.

Thanks..... 8 team league ... I just pulled off ridiculous trades lol like Ekler for Chubb after Week 2 and Sony Michel and Mark Andrews for David Johnson lmao

Wow those are ridiculous trades you pulled off!! Haha. I’d hold onto Chubb. Go Zeke and Kerryon for Cook and pick up Mattison

I did Zeke + Jacobs