Sign in to follow this  
mrbaseball96

Looking to Join H2H Dynasty League

Looking to join a H2H, dynasty league. Experienced owner and fantasy player. 

Preferably a free league, but maybe up for a $$ league. 

Thanks!

30 team contract league has one opening remaining. H2H points.  26 man MLB roster and 25 man milb roster (expanding to 30 next year).  Team available is Texas Rangers. EugenioSuarez, gleybar Torres and Nick Castellanos are the highlights.  Also 51 million dollars (possibly more depending on cuts/ trades made) to spend on big FAs. Could take it over and potentially compete with the right moves,  or rebuild the minors and start fresh next year.  

League costs 50 bucks a year. Currently entering our 3rd year.   If you have interest my email is baseballplayaof1@aol.com. 

We might be for you. 

We are a dynasty league heading into our 5th season.  We are looking for active and interested owners.  If you are unable to check in to the league web board daily, we are not for you.  The league is for fun and bragging rights.  It is conducted on a web board and run through ESPN during the season.  It is a weekly head-to-head matchup with 6x6 categories (R,HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS/K,W,SV,HD,SV,WHIP).  We have a $240M salary cap, full minor league prospect ownership, free agency bidding, trades, the whole works!  This is like being an MLB GM!  Each of our 10 franchises originated as a draft of 3 MLB organizations each.  You control the minor league prospects for each of your 3 respective franchises, and they have evolved over time due to trades.  We bid on MLB free agents in the off-season.  Otherwise, you control a player for the length of his MLB contract.

You can check out the link below, and if you are interested, please fill out an application for us to consider at the web board.

http://grandslamdynasty.freeforums.net/

The roster available has F Freeman, P Goldschmidt, J Ramirez among others.  Check out the link and the team's name is Day of Rickoning.  Feel free to e-mail me at thebaseballgeek@yahoo.com if you have questions.

There are 2 openings in a 14 Team Roto Dynasty league with 12 player Minor League.  It is a WEEKLY roster and Entry fee $60.   Will draft on Fantrax platform as soon as league filled.  3 prizes for each of 2 Divisions.  Send email to fbarton09@gmail.com

>I have a league of passionate, competitive and active owners (especially in our group chat) looking for a new owner. It is not a full dynasty but 8 keepers and 7 minor Leaguers (under 1 year service time). It's a H2H league with 6x6 settings (OBP, HR, RBI, SB, R, SLG) (K, K/9, ERA, WHIP, SV, QS). $10 is the cost but I'll spot you if you join us for year 1. I'll give you more information on it if you would like  In order to potentially be accepted into the league you would have to submit a video about yourself, your baseball fandom, and your fantasy league experience. If you're interested either shoot me a message or send me the video right away. My email is dasriddler@gmail.com