Should I trade LeBron for Zion?

Someone in my 9CAT 14 team H2H wants LeBron and LeVert. Should I trade them for Zion, Ayton and maybe Covington? I don’t think I’m going to win points or assists in this league so I was thinking on stacking up on stocks, FG and rebounds. But I don’t want to fall to far back in other categories. My team is very punt specific, kinda worried. 

1 minute ago, dfstout said:

Love that trade, get them...

What if it’s only Zion and Covington or Zion and Ayton? I’m kinda worried about Covington’s knee issue and production. 

14 minutes ago, dfstout said:

tbh then do lebron only for Zion and Ayton...

Thanks for the tips. Guy I’m trading with is really sold on LeVerts upside too, but he’s worried about giving away Ayton. He offered Steve Adams instead and I said IDK because he’s trade bait this year and I don’t know how good of an option Adams will be long term. He asked me about including my Marcus Smart pick too and I told him that’s too much I’m giving away. 

33 minutes ago, 7614 said:

Someone in my 9CAT 14 team H2H wants LeBron and LeVert. Should I trade them for Zion, Ayton and maybe Covington? I don’t think I’m going to win points or assists in this league so I was thinking on stacking up on stocks, FG and rebounds. But I don’t want to fall to far back in other categories. My team is very punt specific, kinda worried. 

Image result for busg y bunny no gof

If you can get Covington I'd say thats maybe trade worth taking IF your team can handle the depth late season and IF it helps your teams build. Wouod help if you mentioned what youre punting I'm guessing punt ft% and maybe 3s. I've found by end of season my teams are all filled with players and I search for 2 for 1s all over. Overall I'd say no, keep lebron and levert and wait for levert to take off and maybe revisit later.