Sign in to follow this  
kmoore1521

John Collins 2019-2020 Outlook

Yahoo better add a suspension tag asap. A lot of people have Collins and Ayton and without it, season's over

1 minute ago, Aloon33 said:

Yahoo better add a suspension tag asap. A lot of people have Collins and Ayton and without it, season's over

Don't think they care TBH

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Tristan5354 said:

chances he gets a suspension reduction? thinking of offering ayton for him lol

Unfortunately no chance at all. They actually found GH, not a masking agent. This will be impossible to lie about. “I didn’t know this was in my Starbucks!”

• Haha 2

Damnnn did the league update their testing protocols/screening this year?

I have a feeling we going to be seeing more guys getting popped as season goes along.....

2 minutes ago, Lob City99 said:

Don't think they care TBH

Other formats have it and they are getting a lot of push back from users so hopefully they start to care. Not fair to those who have Ayton AND Collins, me being one of them

1 minute ago, IDatDude said:

Damnnn did the league update their testing protocols/screening this year?

I have a feeling we going to be seeing more guys getting popped as season goes along.....

Lol if 10% of the league gets popped for something, I'm all for it. Gonna be fantasy roulette!

• Haha 6

Collins has issued an apology and also claimed: "I took a supplement, which unbeknownst to me, had been contaminated with an illegal component. I plan to appeal my suspension." LOL I really don't get why talented players do this garbage

1 minute ago, Aloon33 said:

Collins has issued an apology and also claimed: "I took a supplement, which unbeknownst to me, had been contaminated with an illegal component. I plan to appeal my suspension." LOL I really don't get why talented players do this garbage

Ask lebron lol

5 minutes ago, Aloon33 said:

Other formats have it and they are getting a lot of push back from users so hopefully they start to care. Not fair to those who have Ayton AND Collins, me being one of them

Your players tried to cheat and got caught. Don't know why you expect sympathy from Yahoo or other players. He's not getting an INJ tag nor should he.

• Like 4

Man, I had a couple offers for JC that I rejected cause I believed in his improved d stats. I cant believe this.....

2 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Your players tried to cheat and got caught. Don't know why you expect sympathy from Yahoo or other players. He's not getting an INJ tag nor should he.

Ahhh there he is the obsessed and ignorant one. Get a life and stop your obsession with me its not good

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Tristan5354 said:

chances he gets a suspension reduction? thinking of offering ayton for him lol

No way lol. If Ayton is not getting a reduction for a diuretic, then Collins definitely isn't for having the actual drug in his system

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Man, I had a couple offers for JC that I rejected cause I believed in his improved d stats. I cant believe this.....

Initiate the trade again. Some of them do not read news 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, csklmf said:

Initiate the trade again. Some of them do not read news 

Don't be a scumbag.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, markdash said:

Don't be a scumbag.

I hate GMs like that guy. Most of my commishs and I and would not be having guys like that back following season. 

Plus none of those trades making it pass the veto process smh

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Crazycanto said:

For anyone who wants to be constructive, 25 games gives him a return of December 23.  A Christmas present if you can stick it out.

If you have Ayton and Collins, well it was a good season unless the IR rules change. 

it comes down to bench size tbh. if you're in a league with a roster size of ten with a short bench of four, you have to consider how much it'll impact you to run only nine bodies on out there on rotation. if you have major horses, perhaps you can hold for 25 games... but this is a nutcracker of an early Christmas present. ugh.

On the bright side, at least the injury risk with him is greatly diminished (he hasn't exactly been a paragon of durability). The downside is we probably now know why that changed this year lmao. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, s-kayos said:

Should I try to acquire Jokic? Pretty sure he's not on any PEDs or 'roids right now 

Is pbandj’s a banned substance?

• Haha 2

To me this just means that JC wants to win and cares about the game

My hungry league picked up eveyone related to this already... I have Bembry from last week (streamer); do we think Bembry is a hold based on this news?

5 minutes ago, superninja said:

My hungry league picked up eveyone related to this already... I have Bembry from last week (streamer); do we think Bembry is a hold based on this news?

You might as well hold and wait for tonight and tmr games.