Sign in to follow this  
Big_Trav

Trade Michael Thomas?!?!

Team and league info are located in signature. Trade is below:

Send: Michael Thomas

Receive: Tevin Coleman, Joe Mixon, and Keenan Allen

Obviously, at first glance this is a no-brainer. The kicker here is that Michael Thomas owns a 7th Round keeper value. The owner who offered the trade is well out of it and playing for next year, while I'm 5-1 and leading the league in scoring. We can only keep two players, but MT is one of the highest valued (if not the highest valued) guys in the league and I wouldn't be keeping any of the three players I'd be receiving. Is my team good enough to continue without the deal? Or is the depth worth the price? Side note: this would leave me keepers as Saquon (1st) Godwin (4th) or potentially McLaurin (15th). Any assistance is very much appreciated. Thanks!

My league has 4 keepers, I wouldn’t make this trade—the three guys you’re getting are all solid, but they’re not Michael Thomas—Mixon and Coleman would be in your flex (at best) during the playoffs, which is presumably the point of this trade. Your current lineup is really strong for a 14 team league, no reason to lose elite talent and a great keeper for 3 guys when only Allen would be an every-week starter

• Like 1

I would not make the trade.  You're playing for this year and your team is solid.  No adjustments necessary IMO.

• Thanks 1

dang, your team is stacked. and all 4 of those are good keepers! I would also decline and try and trade maybe 1 or 2 of them for a big upgrade. You don't really need Depth, but maybe get a good RB1 for Henry and McLaurin?? 15th round for him at the moment sounds great. Be a sell high imo.

• Thanks 1