Extra_Rice

Coby White 2019-2020 Outlook

5 treys already.

1 minute ago, centerfield_ballhawk said:

Dropped Derrick White for him in a twelve teamer. Can't wait forever for him to share the court with Murray.

That’s not bad. My drop would be Redick. I just can’t pull the trigger. Nice pick up 

So here’s the dilemma.

His 3 point shot has fallen for the last couple of games to tremendous effect - the type that could win you a category (3s) by himself, and there’s not a lot of such fantasy players.

But, I feel like if his shot isn’t falling, this line would be pretty hollow. There’s a few minutes still left in the game, but he’s shooting 41% on high volume (22 FGAs so far), so he’s hurting you even on good nights. That rookie efficiency can cost you a couple of categories if he’s in a slump.

Tempting, but I think I’ll need to see him do it 1 more time before considering a pick up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

Not worried about getting tempted anymore. Another owner just picked him up.

Wouldn't sweat it...he'll be inconsistent until late in the season.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

So here’s the dilemma.

His 3 point shot has fallen for the last couple of games to tremendous effect - the type that could win you a category (3s) by himself, and there’s not a lot of such fantasy players.

But, I feel like if his shot isn’t falling, this line would be pretty hollow. There’s a few minutes still left in the game, but he’s shooting 41% on high volume (22 FGAs so far), so he’s hurting you even on good nights. That rookie efficiency can cost you a couple of categories if he’s in a slump.

Tempting, but I think I’ll need to see him do it 1 more time before considering a pick up.

Important to note that PGs almost never come into the league shooting well. You know you're going to take a hit with them. Look at Trae: he was a brick factory most of last season. People kept him rostered bc of the assists and hope that his shot would start falling. Coby isn't as good a passer, but he's got a legit three point shot and can get to the rim almost at will. At 6'5" he should be finishing better than he is. I believe that'll come in time. I think he finishes the year shooting around 44-36-80. Given that he's a WW pickup for most, that's very playable if his overall numbers bump up to something like 16-4-3-1 and 2+ threes per game.

13 hours ago, DLG10 said:

How long is Otto Porter out?

I’d say anywhere from 2-4 weeks. I think the Bulls wanna be cautious with Porter’s injury.

This man can win you the 3’s made category or completely destroy your fg. Currently i would call him “mini antoine walker”.