Sign in to follow this  
buckets88

J.Winston or Darnold

Darnold for sure. His schedule after this week is as easy as it gets. And he has a lot of weapons in Anderson, crowder, Herndon , bell, Montgomery 

I agree with Darnold over the interception machine.  Good luck!

As crazy as it sounds, I'd go with Winston.  Both Winston and Darnold have pretty easy schedules upcoming (I might prefer Darnold in week 8 when Tampa plays Tennessee, but it's close), and Winston has MUCH more upside than Darnold.  Darnold plays on a slow-paced run-first Adam Gase offense, while Winston plays on a fast-paced pass-happy Bruce Arians offense.  And I'd rather be throwing the ball to Evans and Godwin than Anderson and Crowder.  Even in the game where he threw 5 picks, Winston still had 17 fantasy points, so his floor isn't bad, and imagine his ceiling if the Quarterback Whisperer gets him straightened out!

• Like 1

As a winston owner it is brutal to watch but somehow in my league when he had the 6 turnovers he still had 10 points.    I had Minchew going that week and he gave me 2.   I was going to drop WInston  Until I realized he is 10th in points.     Ahead of Aaron Rodgers.... I would go with Winston.  

Winston. He had one of the worse games I have ever seen in my life and he still put up decent fantasy numbers. It was incredible.

I have the SAME problem.   Winston's overall fantasy numbers have been good -- however, if Tampa keeps losing ACTUAL games, he could get benched.