Sign in to follow this  
HarmStrong

Andrew Wiggins 2019-2020 Outlook

I love when another team chooses Wiggins.  One less team I have to worry about.

Wiggins is the worst.  He is never going to get it.  Is there a more untradable contract at this point? Even achilles injured John Wall I would rather have. 

• Haha 1

This dude is a lost cause. I would love to see Ryan Saunders start Culver and bench this bum tbh.

Culver at SG, Layman at SF. Trade Wiggins for two expired bags of chips and half a bottle of cherry coke. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, perkinsfor3 said:

and his contract

274651937_.thumb.jpg.de7f40828464f187a88150ae4698ae02.jpg

spacer.png

• Haha 3

this guy is all sorts of l@wls.

its funny as a raps fan there was a point when we considered rebuild..trading demar for wiggins....but in this universe we kept demar, flipped him for Kawhii and won a chip LMAO.

• Like 2

If I were the wolves I'd package him with next years' first round pick just to get rid of his contract.  

2 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

spacer.png

I did ... f--- immediately regretted that decision. FT % is horrendous no wonder Jimmy called this bum out.

Dude that’s horrible 🤮 Why was Wiggins even in queue that early?

4 minutes ago, boytoy said:

Dude that’s horrible 🤮 Why was Wiggins even in queue that early?

Had lavine last year.. dude was a stud for me early into the season and then he had his injuries...

KANTER, LEONARD, and DAVIS were headaches for me man... somehow I managed to win.. luckily managed to grab a few surprises through waiver..

1 minute ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Had lavine last year.. dude was a stud for me early into the season and then he had his injuries...

KANTER, LEONARD, and DAVIS were headaches for me man... somehow I managed to win.. luckily managed to grab a few surprises through waiver..

Still didn’t answer why Wiggins was next man up at 5th. He’s  nowhere near that adp. I would not have drafted him even if it was 5 rounds later.

Picked him up bc I had an open spot when Val went on my IR but I think I’m dropping for Matisse. He’s guaranteed to not go 5/25 in a game for me. 

15 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

lol pull out game was weak bro :( hesitated when I saw projected 21 PPG ... realized after I drafted him in order for him to get 21 he'd probably have to chuck 50 shots... I'll try to flip him if I can..

MATISSE is still on my Waiver... I ended up dropping MPJ for PJ.  I still have DWIGHT, SATO, and OG as my bench roster...

Flip?

I bet if you just released him into the FA pool nobody would take him lol

Just now, Walk with me said:

Flip?

I bet if you just released him into the FA pool nobody would take him lol

Lol... damn that's depressing to even think about

23 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

lol pull out game was weak bro :( hesitated when I saw projected 21 PPG ... realized after I drafted him in order for him to get 21 he'd probably have to chuck 50 shots... I'll try to flip him if I can..

MATISSE is still on my Waiver... I ended up dropping MPJ for PJ.  I still have DWIGHT, SATO, and OG as my bench roster...

Haha sorry but he’s just that bad. Plus you have Drummond on your team so he’s the worst pairing you could have for one of your studs. I’d outright drop him now for Thybulle and let him be someone else’s problem

Wiggins is like the ex who was your ride or die and treated you well back in the day. That back in the day is 2016 Wiggins where he shot a respectful 45% with almost 24ppg. Then you want to get back with your ex because you're lonely and she was hot as fawk in 2016. It's on and off, on and off but you keep trying because you know there was something there and hope that she can revert back to who she used to be. But after 2 years of trying, she's still a complete bitch and you realize the girl you first met is now dead. 

This is my last year of drafting this bum unless we start seeing some damn improvements. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wonder what Wiggins does during the off-season? I'd imagine anything and everything that's not basketball related. 

• Haha 2

my dumbass drafted him 92nd overall knowing damn well what a heartless clown he is .. all because of my blind faith in him recapturing the level of play he displayed in that 24 ppg season, where he looked like he was ascending into stardom .........

i might end up droppin him tho (10-teamer) .. he’s the type of player you don’t feel bad dropping at this point in his career, no matter where u drafted him. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

my dumbass drafted him 92nd overall knowing damn well what a heartless clown he is .. all because of my blind faith in him recapturing the level of play he displayed in that 24 ppg season, where he looked like he was ascending into stardom .........

i might end up droppin him tho (10-teamer) .. he’s the type of player you don’t feel bad dropping at this point in his career, no matter where u drafted him. 

im in a 10 teamer as well, 90% chance I’m dropping after week 1 only reason I’m holding is because I got Wendell carter on IR still 

• Like 1