dfstout

Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

Just now, Trench Mob said:

Naturally, yeah. But Nunn is too good to be left on waivers.

Oh, for sure.

Kinda hurt bc I don't have him but he outshinned Herro who I do have.

Spo, next time speak up, muthaf***ka. Could've been had him.

I'm on board. Hoping both him and Graham pans out but won't be surprised if either falls off a cliff next game.

13 minutes ago, Kobewankenobi said:

miami heat beat reporter

images.jpg

That moment / feeling when you log onto Yahoo, type dude's name, and he's rostered already. * Sigh *. I have a headache.

Doesn’t he take a huge hit when butler plays alongside him? This is the issue with the first stacked day of fantasy—too many possible pickups haha

you got your nunns, your bacons, your Paytons 

I'm not rushing to make any moves. Butler has a high usage - Nunn eats when he's out, Dragic still had a very good line in 25 minutes, Memphis sucks. Nunn is a very good talent, but Miami is really deep and 1 game isn't going to make me rush out and drop anyone with a more promising season long outlook. Winslow will also have games where he moves down to PG. 

Just now, Lifschitz said:

I'm not rushing to make any moves. Butler has a high usage - Nunn eats when he's out, Dragic still had a very good line in 25 minutes, Memphis sucks. Nunn is a very good talent, but Miami is really deep and 1 game isn't going to make me rush out and drop anyone with a more promising season long outlook. Winslow will also have games where he moves down to PG. 

Dragic sucks bro lol. Has been for years. Agreed with everything else tho.

Just now, Trench Mob said:

Dragic sucks bro lol. Has been for years. Agreed with everything else tho.

He does suck, but that's not the point I was making. He will still get 20+ min, Nunn only played 26 minutes, if people think he's going 10-18 versus every team ...They have a lot of options, Butler/Winslow/Dragic are all guys who can and will take PG minutes. Nunn will produce some nice lines, but I don't think he'll be this consistent game to game.

1 minute ago, Lifschitz said:

He does suck, but that's not the point I was making. He will still get 20+ min, Nunn only played 26 minutes, if people think he's going 10-18 versus every team ...They have a lot of options, Butler/Winslow/Dragic are all guys who can and will take PG minutes. Nunn will produce some nice lines, but I don't think he'll be this consistent game to game.

Yup yup. 

I'm a homer and it's just that I'm irritated I don't have any Heat players in fantasy lol.

1 hour ago, sharkpotato said:

source?

Announcers said it beginning of game.

11 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

I hear you man and you may be right, but in competitive leagues he will be gone before their next game. You gotta make a dart throw now to see if he will continue on hitting. Him starting is icing on the cake and while Butler didn't play, he may have at least decent ROS value.

• Like 1

Grabbed him. He had 2nd most FGA and 3rd most minutes (with foul trouble). Passes eye test for sure. Even if Butler comes back, I'm hopeful that he'll still be able to produce decent scoring, treys, and steals. Maybe he'll be a dud, but worth the gamble especially in competitive leagues

25 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

I ain't runnin' for Nunn like I ran for PJ

If you dont have a clear drop i agree but if you do then do the move. I sropped dwyane dedmond and his dumb 3pt 6rebound booty so even if nunn sucks i can stream that spot.

18 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

I hear you man and you may be right, but in competitive leagues he will be gone before their next game. You gotta make a dart throw now to see if he will continue on hitting. Him starting is icing on the cake and while Butler didn't play, he may have at least decent ROS value.

Well said. You gotta take a punt with players like this especially in the start of the season. Usually good rule of thumb for me is to just grab any starters and see how it plays out

48 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

I ain't runnin' for Nunn like I ran for PJ

My drop is dereick white

not sure about that

3 minutes ago, SeanH said:

I already sprung for FVV and PJ this week and only have 1 more acquisition left for the week.

Who do you think will be the better player for the year, Nunn or Herro? The end of my bench consists of FVV, PJ, Rui, Zeller, Herro and Z. Collins and Herro and Z. Collins are probably the most dropable of that group

Probably Herro if you really wanted him. Its really a coin toss between those two atm in terms of their ROS value

3 minutes ago, SeanH said:

I already sprung for FVV and PJ this week and only have 1 more acquisition left for the week.

Who do you think will be the better player for the year, Nunn or Herro? The end of my bench consists of FVV, PJ, Rui, Zeller, Herro and Z. Collins and Herro and Z. Collins are probably the most dropable of that group

Please use AC forum, it's getting unbearable around here lately with new people asking for roster advice. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Jessie said:

My drop is dereick white

not sure about that

This is who I'm debating as well. I didn't like him AT all and only took him once out of 30+ mocks, but in the draft he was there, and Josh Lloyd recommended him as a heavy sleeper.. I didn't believe it at all, and now I'm frustrated I took him. This is a very likely switch for me as well.