Sign in to follow this  
spencerf13

Trade one of my QBs?

Personally, I am not a big fan of Lamar Jackson's weeks 13-15 schedule  - SF, BUF, NYJ. But his rushing yards give him a solid advantage. I would look to move them only in the event that you are desperate at the RB position, especially since Jones is sharing carries. Of the two though, I'm keeping Jackson and moving Wilson. 

41 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Personally, I am not a big fan of Lamar Jackson's weeks 13-15 schedule  - SF, BUF, NYJ. But his rushing yards give him a solid advantage. I would look to move them only in the event that you are desperate at the RB position, especially since Jones is sharing carries. Of the two though, I'm keeping Jackson and moving Wilson. 

I have Chris Carson, James white, Austin Ekeler and Tevin Coleman 

Is this a 2qb league? If so then no, if not then yes I'd trade one, its a toss up which one though, I guess I'd favor Jackson

35 minutes ago, spencerf13 said:

I have Chris Carson, James white, Austin Ekeler and Tevin Coleman 

Looks like you have solid depth at RB. Starting Chris Carson, Tevin Coleman with Ekeler or James White flexing. (I say Ekeler flexing with his decreasing role). I get that WIlson is a better passer than Jackson. However, most leagues severely limit quarterback scoring in both yardage and touchdowns. Jackson will get you more yards on the ground while Wilson will get you more through the air on a regular basis. I stand by my assessment of moving Wilson first but if you are in love with him, hold him. He has always been a better real life quarterback than fantasy IMO. Holding two quality quarterbacks is a luxury, not a neccesity (barring injury). Make the move if you really like Jones. It would solidify your backfield and maybe free you up to ship off Ekeler or White for another position of need. Just make sure there is a solid backup QB option available after the move. Good luck! 

I wouldn’t for Aaron Jones. You are holding two of the top 5 ros QBs. There will be a time with injuries to other QBs that someone will become very desperate and might part with a much more valuable piece.   To be honest, I’m not even sure Aaron Jones will finish the year as the most valuable rb on the packers

4 hours ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Looks like you have solid depth at RB. Starting Chris Carson, Tevin Coleman with Ekeler or James White flexing. (I say Ekeler flexing with his decreasing role). I get that WIlson is a better passer than Jackson. However, most leagues severely limit quarterback scoring in both yardage and touchdowns. Jackson will get you more yards on the ground while Wilson will get you more through the air on a regular basis. I stand by my assessment of moving Wilson first but if you are in love with him, hold him. He has always been a better real life quarterback than fantasy IMO. Holding two quality quarterbacks is a luxury, not a neccesity (barring injury). Make the move if you really like Jones. It would solidify your backfield and maybe free you up to ship off Ekeler or White for another position of need. Just make sure there is a solid backup QB option available after the move. Good luck! 

I just picked up josh allen also so think I’m set 

1 hour ago, spencerf13 said:

I just picked up josh allen also so think I’m set 

Another qb who can also get those extra yards on the ground. Sounds like you have your mind made up friend. Pull the trigger! Best of luck!