Sign in to follow this  
Scott3705

Cooper or dorsett whir

Bye week problems...

Dorsett is on the monday night game.  Concerned that at game time he won't suit up.  Cooper I am scared to death takes one hit and puts up a 1 for 11 line.

If they both started at the same time, I would play dorsett.  With no ability to change if the Monday night game comes, what's the play?

5 minutes ago, Scott3705 said:

Bye week problems...

Dorsett is on the monday night game.  Concerned that at game time he won't suit up.  Cooper I am scared to death takes one hit and puts up a 1 for 11 line.

If they both started at the same time, I would play dorsett.  With no ability to change if the Monday night game comes, what's the play?

Cooper and a prayer in this case. He did look pitiful last week with his thigh bruise. Put me in coach I'm ready to play!

GL 

Edited by keven
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AlexanderMaha said:

Hey do you have anyone else? Pats fan here id be scared about Dorset too. Cooper definitely a risk, sorry if that doesn’t help!

I've got juju on bye and kirk ruled out.  (Went zero rb through first 3 rounds so I didnt build depth at wr)

Dorsett ,,,if he wasnt Q....You have play it safe though and go Copper in case Phillip ends up out

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AlexanderMaha said:

Can you drop Dorsett  for anyone? Is Lazard available? Depending on your record I would do that 

Lazard is out there.  Thought about that as well.  

Go with Dorsett on Monday, Josh Gordon is out for Pats. Cooper is dealing with a quad injury and likely won't play. 

• Thanks 1

That’s the move I would make. Cooper could slay it but risky. I’m not sure how involved dorsett will be though either if he plays he’s just as risky. ARod needs someone to throw too and asked for that guy so he’s got solid potential today, good luck man! Hope it helps!

• Thanks 1