Sign in to follow this  
FitzMagic

10/20/2019 Falcons vs Rams Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

Not sure why Everett has become relevant. Three great receivers and wasting good targets on that bum. Giving him TDs and everything. He’s already missed easy catches and they keep feeding him. Where is Aaron Rodgers when you need him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's a tuddie ...funny how they let those pile plays go for 15 secs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn this was bad season to draft any of the higher falcon players, what a suck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Not sure why Everett has become relevant. Three great receivers and wasting good targets on that bum. Giving him TDs and everything. He’s already missed easy catches and they keep feeding him. Where is Aaron Rodgers when you need him.

The o-line isnt as good as last years, so the receivers dont have all the time in the world to run their routes. The TE is where the qb looks for safety

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF was Gurley on the bench there?!?!

So sick of this BS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chippa said:

The o-line isnt as good as last years, so the receivers dont have all the time in the world to run their routes. The TE is where the qb looks for safety

Not in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

WTF was Gurley on the bench there?!?!

So sick of this BS.

i think we all know by now..... mainteance for the old man

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

WTF was Gurley on the bench there?!?!

So sick of this BS.

Probably didnt want him getting hurt in a pile up 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DJSatane said:

damn this was bad season to draft any of the higher falcon players, what a suck

Used to think Ryan was overrated. Now I think he’s a bum who was buoyed by great skill guys and great coordinators. 

Edited by FritzLn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gohawks said:

Gurley has two TDs but refs are blind. 

Refs are horrible. 

NFL needs to fire every one of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FritzLn said:

Used to think Ryan was overrated. Now I think he’s a bum who was buoyed by great skill guys and great coordinators. 

Ryan's a good QB. The falcons line is just trash. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gurley was literally a good FOOT past the goaline holding the ball @ his chin. Not only did refs all go blind, but Rams didn't challenge it... WTF???????

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

falcons punt.... u know when team is simplyngoing through motions, same as dolphins 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this