Sign in to follow this  
oresteszero

10/20/2019 Cardinals @ Giants Game Day Thread

Didn't start Edmonds since they declared DJ active and gonna lose because of it. And now his next 4 matchups are terrible and then a bye week, unfortunate

• Like 3

Checks flowchart

*Start TEs vs ARI*

Start Evan Engram in DFS...

and of course Rhett Ellison....

Just now, DownSouthWolverine said:

Yay David Johnson!

It's mind boggling how anyone enjoys fantasy football.  It's equivalent to diarrhea on the enjoyment scale.

Agreed.  It's been getting progressively worse over the last few years (RB committees, injuries, etc.), but this year is absolutely awful.  This is coming from somebody who is currently 5-1, so it's not like I'm just crying because I'm having a bad season.  This is likely my last year as it's not worth the hassle/frustrations/disappointment anymore.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

Yeah, it was Johnson's decision to be made active to sit the bench...  Come on...

They should have just made him inactive, or at least say he was going to be the backup.  It's not like a RB can be a decoy like a WR/TE (especially when they aren't on the field), so they weren't fooling the other team.

If you cant play, stay out. I know athletes made pride, but come on 

Just now, KilloWertz said:

Agreed.  It's been getting progressively worse over the last few years (RB committees, injuries, etc.), but this year is absolutely awful.  This is coming from somebody who is currently 5-1, so it's not like I'm just crying because I'm having a bad season.  This is likely my last year as it's not worth the hassle/frustrations/disappointment anymore.

Same here.  I'm doing fairly well in my leagues, but week after week I question why I still play.  It's just BS on top of BS. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

If you cant play, stay out. I know athletes made pride, but come on 

Because you know for a fact that Johnson said "keep me active, but I'm cool with sitting on the bench all day"?  Ultimately it's the coach's decision, not the player's.  Seriously, just stop...

5 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Didn't start Edmonds since they declared DJ active and gonna lose because of it. And now his next 4 matchups are terrible and then a bye week, unfortunate

You start Edmonds for everry single one of those matchups.

I'm here to celebrate starting Chase Edmonds this week nothing more and nothing less. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

Because you know for a fact that Johnson said "keep me active, but I'm cool with sitting on the bench all day"?  Ultimately it's the coach's decision, not the player's.  Seriously, just stop...

Players can lie though and say they are fine. If hes not well why risk it?

Just now, bhawks489 said:

Players can lie though and say they are fine. If hes not well why risk it?

True, but somebody can't say that it's definitely Johnson's fault that he was named the starter, so people started him in fantasy.  Maybe he did lie and say he was fine, ran 1 carry and didn't feel right, but it could have very well been the coach's decision to make him active for whatever reason.  If it was the coach's decision, it's asinine as, like I said before, he can't be used as a decoy when he's not in the game.

Who knows, but either way, a lot of people got screwed because Johnson was made active and named the starter in name only.

• Like 1

FML FF devastating 💀

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Same here.  I'm doing fairly well in my leagues, but week after week I question why I still play.  It's just BS on top of BS. 

Yes there's too much luck and BS involved. Smart drafting and FA moves should be rewarded more. Just the nature of the game.

2 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

True, but somebody can't say that it's definitely Johnson's fault that he was named the starter, so people started him in fantasy.  Maybe he did lie and say he was fine, ran 1 carry and didn't feel right, but it could have very well been the coach's decision to make him active for whatever reason.  If it was the coach's decision, it's asinine as, like I said before, he can't be used as a decoy when he's not in the game.

Who knows, but either way, a lot of people got screwed because Johnson was made active and named the starter in name only.

Oh, I hear you. 100% agree.

• Like 1

DJ screwed me so hard I'm going to need to see a sports psychologist.

Too early for whiskey?

• Thanks 1

Luckily my opponent started DJ...but he also started edmonds as well. D'oh!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sticky2 said:

DJ screwed me so hard I'm going to need to see a sports psychologist.

Too early for whiskey?

If you play fantasy football, drinking is acceptable starting @6AM Thursday mornings and continuing through Monday.

Edited by DownSouthWolverine

20 minutes ago, bomont said:

Is Barkley even playing, or is the OC just doing another all game long brain fart?

Giants have only run 13 plays so far 

1 minute ago, Sticky2 said:

Too early for whiskey?

Never. 

where did NYs second TD come from?

Edited by grimsfield

Just now, grimsfield said:

where did NYs send TD come from?

Blocked punt in the endzone

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, affliction said:

Done with fitz after this s---