Sign in to follow this  
bhawks489

10/20/2019 Saints @ Bears Game Day Thread

Guys - This is not Montgomery's fault.  Gase is an idiot that can't properly execute a proper power I or I formation running game.  He clearly thinks he is running a West Coast offense and is out of his damn mind......POWER FOOTBALL GASE....U DAMN TOOL!!

It's the strangest thing.  Great defense, bad qb, but an all out passing attack.  Their coaching sucks.  They'd probably be undefeated if these guys decided to play football on offense.  Currently playing frisbee...poorly.  

Edited by mikeflavaz

Zenner getting a touch a few days after being signed.  Lions lose Kerryon hours before this game.  The irony isn't lost on me.

6 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Nagy’s infatuation with Cohen is what’s killing Montgomery’s value. Cohen is not a player you build an offense around

his desire to throw every down with a bad qb is the problem. 

• Like 2

Just now, WaKe21334 said:

his desire to throw every down with a bad qb is the problem. 

3rd and 2? Lets air it out with an inaccurate QB. This is pure trash

• Like 1

lol a 17-5 Pass to rush ratio from a QB with a 68.3 passer rating today.

• Like 1

This is with 2 damn weeks to prepare.  Every pass less than 10 yards. Run game abandoned despite it being a 1 score game. A damn embarrassment!

Tedd Ginn on the all decade worst hands team?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I will say this.....as I die hard Bears fan, that if Pagano was head coach,  we would be 5-0 with a properly run offense.  Gase is destroying this offense and they are only 3-2 somehow because of their stout D.....yes..... run by Pagano!!  The owners were really high on Montgomery as seen by his preseason hype and how he looked.   I'm thoroughly disgusted and Gase should be fired!!

Edited by panthers528

3 minutes ago, panthers528 said:

I will say this.....as I die hard Bears fan, that if Pagano was head coach,  we would be 5-0 with a properly run offense.  Gase is destroying this offense and they are only 3-2 somehow because of their stout D.....yes..... run by Pagano!!  The owners were really high on Montgomery as seen by his preseason hype and how he looked.   I'm thoroughly disgusted and Gase should be fired!!

Er... Nagy...

let's not diss Gase like that

2 minutes ago, panthers528 said:

why the hell do you keep saying gase? Gase is the jets head coach. Nagy is the bears coach.

3 minutes ago, panthers528 said:

Gase is so bad he somehow makes multiple football teams worse.

🤣

• Haha 2

That 3rd & 2 play was so poorly designed. Robinson & Miller ran the same route & ended up right next to each other with DB’s right with them 

Edited by lvsaint429

12 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

Against the Bears...Who showed some weakness against the run just last game versus Oakland.  If they have such little confidence in Montgomery, just activate Davis and be done with it.  

Edited by mikeflavaz

12 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

spacer.png

Sorry guys.....meant Nagy..... just really upset with this Bears team right now!! I'm from NY..... which is why I said Gase accidentally.....lol!!

Edited by panthers528
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mikeflavaz said:

Against the Bears...Who showed some weakness against the run just last game versus Oakland.  If they have such little confidence in Montgomery, just activate Davis and be done with it.  

He’s active, been on the 2nd deepest line on kickoff return team 😄

Trubisky consistently makes the wrong read on RPO’s. Nagy doesn’t allow any running back to establish a rhythm. He’s further proof that the only play caller you want from the Andy Reid coaching tree is Andy himself. The rest don’t call plays. 

• Like 1

Why even have kick returns if your are going to make up random flags whenever someone actually breaks one

Just now, lvsaint429 said:

He’s active, been on the 2nd deepest line on kickoff return team 😄

Well there ya go. Then I guess Nagy's just plain stupid.  If you look into his eyes on the sideline close enough, you can actually hear, "they're expecting run..."   

Trubisky - 12/23 for 78 yards at the half. LETS SEE WHAT HE DOES GOING FORWARD!

• Haha 1

Absolutely terrible call. A flag that cost a Saints a TD...again.