Sign in to follow this  
Chino_S

$100 AUCTION ROTO DRAFTING TOMORROW (OCT 21) 8PM ET

I'm commishing this league because i've gotten interest from others in my leagues for one more draft. Its a 9 category, roto scoring, auction league run on ESPN.  Simple enough, but not offered a lot. The buy-in is 100. 12 teams. Three spots will be paid. $750 to 1st place, 350 to 2nd place and 100 to 3rd place. There is cap on games played. Payments through leaguesafe

Need a couple more owners, leave e-mail or message me to get an invite

Sent invites to you guys. Still need a couple more. I'll be posting the leaguesafe link when the other managers migrate over from my other league.

Personally I'd strongly advise all of you to never play in a money league with this feller. 

He forgot about the draft time in another league, showed up late, didn't like his autopicks and then just pulled his money from leaguesafe and bailed on the league. Surely not what you're looking for to commish this league right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, WFK said:

Personally I'd strongly advise all of you to never play in a money league with this feller. 

He forgot about the draft time in another league, showed up late, didn't like his autopicks and then just pulled his money from leaguesafe and bailed on the league. Surely not what you're looking for to commish this league right?

bush league. 

This guy is a liar and thief.  He stole $150 from one of our leagues then told me directly that he doesn’t care about his reputation.  He has absolutely no morals.  I usually don’t do this but do NOT under absolutely any circumstance whatsoever give money to this guy.  

• Thanks 2