Sign in to follow this  
oresteszero

SNF: Eagles @ Cowboys 10/20/19 Gameday Thread

3 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

One of the most overrated players in the league.

I give up, who is overrating him? Even in Aug he wasn't considered more than a middling QB pick at most. 

Howard was actually on the field on that fourth down!  First time I've seen him in an hour.  And he looks like he was open, but of course terrible Wentz throws into triple coverage.

1 minute ago, nonstopfan said:

Collinsworth: "Maybe the Eagles should've went to this hurry-up earlier because it's working".

OF COURSE ITS WORKING. There is 6 minutes left in the game and the opposing team is up by 4 scores. SMH.

Image result for shut up collinsworth jersey

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

How many points does Dallas have to be ahead to rest Elliott? He had to take himself out of the game.

He wanted the 100 yd game

• Like 2

Fitting that the Eagles lay down and allowed themselves to be mounted the final 3 minutes rather than fight for garbage points. Defines this team's heart. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Fitting that the Eagles lay down and allowed themselves to be mounted the final 3 minutes rather than fight for garbage points. Defines this team's heart. 

Pathetic. I hope Pederson gets canned. Three timeouts and they choose to do nothing. Seahawks drove down the field despite already knowing they lost. 

If you’re not going to try and score, why don’t you just kneel? These coaches are f***in brutal 

If it wasn't for those Dallas penalties(especially the roughing the passer on an unconverted 3rd down) on the Eagles' only TD drive, Wentz would've been barely over 0 pts, depending on scoring system of course. In the .04 pts per pass yard/4 pt TD I'm going against him in he has 8.84 in yardage pts(191pa+12ru), +4 for the TD, but -6 for the INT and two fumbles, puts him at 6.84. Take away that TD and it's 2.84, but I'll take when I got, lol

Edited by JCDaly

4 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

You're right, the uppermost thing in a team's mind should be "this game is already over...but there are fantasy owners out there who need points, let's go team!"

lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bomont said:

You're right, the uppermost thing in a team's mind should be "this game is already over...but there are fantasy owners out there who need points, let's go team!"

lol

Not much else going on in the minds of Phily players and coaches

Edited by Novaray

9 minutes ago, bomont said:

lol

Here’s an idea, perhaps you kneel? I don’t know, maybe you try and get out of there without a stupid meaningless injury. Instead you got guys like Ertz in there run blocking. f***in dumb. 

20 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Amen...F^€£ these guys. They couldn’t wait to run down the clock and get off the field. Embarrassing!

I get it, no need to risk injury, but still frustrating. 

Edited by RandyShackleford

I thought wentz getting me the 11 I needed to win my matchup would be no problem. Now I gotta hope I can finish the job tomorrow 😡