Monkeyking69

Kelly Oubre, Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

I hope so! Have him and expecting big scoring numbers.

He's one of my biggest sleepers, holy cow this is impressive. This guy is the quintessential 3 + D tweener wing for today's NBA. His athleticism/length/timing really stands out. I couldn't count how many putback dunks he had in here, he has to be leading the league at his position in that category, there were so many well timed putbacks. He reads the defense really well, he doesn't even need a handle, just has a really good understanding of what to do within an offense, no wonder his FG% jumped up so much in the past two seasons. The blocks are absolutely disgusting, especially on the Suns, multiple highlight reel blocks. 

So glad I have him in two money leagues. People are sleeping on this guy, he had 2-3 solid months to finish the year. 

• Like 1

I like the sound of this thread, mainly because I am a owner.

I'm hoping his 3 ball gets over 2 this year.

Triple 1 player. Was absolutely brilliant after being traded to Phoenix last year. The change of scenery did wonders for him. Love him as a mid-round pick. 

• Like 1

What numbers are we expecting this season?

1 hour ago, Lifschitz said:

He's one of my biggest sleepers, holy cow this is impressive. This guy is the quintessential 3 + D tweener wing for today's NBA. His athleticism/length/timing really stands out. I couldn't count how many putback dunks he had in here, he has to be leading the league at his position in that category, there were so many well timed putbacks. He reads the defense really well, he doesn't even need a handle, just has a really good understanding of what to do within an offense, no wonder his FG% jumped up so much in the past two seasons. The blocks are absolutely disgusting, especially on the Suns, multiple highlight reel blocks. 

So glad I have him in two money leagues. People are sleeping on this guy, he had 2-3 solid months to finish the year. 

Awesome video! Definitely makes me feel a lot better drafting him in the 7th round. He was phenomenal after January. Do you think his minutes are in the 30 MPG column?

8 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Awesome video! Definitely makes me feel a lot better drafting him in the 7th round. He was phenomenal after January. Do you think his minutes are in the 30 MPG column?

Don't see why he can't avg 30+  Suns are also pretty thin at the forward spots without Warren and Josh Jackson.

Love owning the cutest player in the NBA....Anything decent from him this season is just a bonus...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Starvela said:

Love owning the cutest player in the NBA....Anything decent from him this season is just a bonus...

What's your draft strategy? Punt Ugly?

• Haha 9

3 hours ago, Starvela said:

and the cringe award goes to..

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

L O V E - This guy.

i think with Rubio there, he’s got a legit chance of putting up 18-4-4 every game, with 1.5 3PM and 1.5 STL.

has a chance to be an absolute steal for anyone who got him past Pick-80

53 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

L O V E - This guy.

i think with Rubio there, he’s got a legit chance of putting up 18-4-4 every game, with 1.5 3PM and 1.5 STL.

has a chance to be an absolute steal for anyone who got him past Pick-80

he won’t get close to those assist numbers. His value is blocks, high field goal, steals, threes. He’s not Middleton. He’ll average 1.5 to just under 2 assists.

with no offense to you, but I often see guys here set projections where they suddenly assign extra stats to a guy that he’s never been capable of achieving.

4 assists is not only not in his game, he has Rubio and Devin next to him, so it’s even less likely.

Edited by Lifschitz

My league wasn't too high on him. I got him in the 9th round (pick 101), which was an absolute steal for me. I didn't need SG/SF, which is the only reason I didn't take him in the 7th/8th round, but I couldn't pass him up at 101. 

8 minutes ago, joshoowah said:

My league wasn't too high on him. I got him in the 9th round (pick 101), which was an absolute steal for me. I didn't need SG/SF, which is the only reason I didn't take him in the 7th/8th round, but I couldn't pass him up at 101. 

Mostly the same here. Got him at 99 on a pretty deep 18 H2H league. He was tagged as injured during the time we had our draft so that partly may have contributed to the drop.

I remember this dude killing me in the playoffs last year, got upset by the 8th seed in the process. Am glad to have him on my squad this year. As @Lifschitz has reiterated, the dude's a beast and is going to eat this year. He may be just who Gary Harris was supposed to be last year. 

Took him on the sixth in our points league. Would have liked to wait one more round, but he wasn't going to be there later. The guy after me admitted he had him queued up next. So its good...

Expecting a big year from him honestly. Very pleased to own the guy.

kelly deserve more love in real life and fantasy,high scoring wing with stocks and crush his ADP

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kane said:

kelly deserve more love in real life and fantasy,high scoring wing with stocks and crush his ADP

Yup. Got him in the 10th round. Big dividends so far. 

The amazing thing is, he BARELY played the 2nd quarter or 3rd quarter because of foul trouble, this line could've been absolutely bananas. 

this dude played 9 minutes coming into the 4th quarter.. he didnt play either the 2nd or the 3rd..he played 22 minutes and ended up with this LINE?!!!!?! man im happy i traded for this guy.

To be honest, I only drafted this guy as a handcuff for Booker if he goes down with an injury but I'm positively shocked in his first few games. Looks like I got a steal.

glad I got him in 1 league. short sighted of me not getting him on all of them.

looks like his game is unleashed with the suns.