dmcjesus

$100 12 man H2H cat espn league Tommrow Draft 7pm pst

https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/join?leagueId=80567240&inviteId=dd38a8b0-a7e5-481e-898c-07bfb0077e1f

Looking for active fantasy basketball managers to join a league from last year that i reactivated. I run another league and i'd like to play one more. Not a lot of drafts at 7pm pst. If you can draft at that time and pay asap with credit only, no echeck. 

Payouts are as follows: Best regular season record $100, Third place $100, second place $200, first place $800

payments done through league safe:

Message me on here if you would like to join or email me at danielmchellapan@gmail.com. Send me your email and i will invite you to the league and league safe. Again be able to pay right away. Thank you!

Is it at 7 EST? Draft time shows 6 PDT. Please confirm. I am definitely interested if its at 7 PST. Thanks

Is this standard 9 CAT? or TO replaced w a double double or O and D rebounds or no? 

And this is 10 Eastern tonight ?

1 minute ago, Hokester said:

Is this standard 9 CAT? or TO replaced w a double double or O and D rebounds or no? 

And this is 10 Eastern tonight ?

I have a 9 CAT (with TO) Auction, $80 at 8EST if you're looking for an earlier one. @Hokester @samtal33k @rossma155

10 EST is fine with me. I love an auction league but was hoping to add one more snake draft so I could not be so focused. I have been quite surprised this year at where guys are going. There is clearly a ton of expectation on some of the younger players 1-2 years in to be huge this year. We will see.

well i joined the league and paid you through your $75 dollar leaguesafe link?  its $100 now though?  what is this league and you can join through the link you posted before you pay on leaguesafe??

Edited by Patriot

15 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

joined but waiting to see the confusion w the entry fee amounts sorted out before paying..

I am waiting for the entry fee confusion to be sorted out as well. I suspect commissioner might be unavailable at work at the moment.