Sign in to follow this  
jeraldperez93

Rate my Team- WHIR 9CAT H2H 10Team

Had 1st pick, made a trade Middleton+B. Lopez for Drummond. Looking to make a bit more moves, I'm in love with my team but i know i can do without Redick or DJ.

Any advice, comments, concerns, or even just a good/bad reply helps! Leave link in comments for help, thanks again!

Edited by jeraldperez93

Could use some 3s and stls. Not sure about thybulle. Is he roster worthy in 10teamers?

Other than that looks solid.

My honest opinion is that your team is not very good for a 10 team. I am guessing you are a punt FT team. You have elite FG guys that are weighed down because of Rubio, Wiggins  and Kuzma. You are also rostering Thybulle who belongs in the FA pool for league of your size. I would pair up Wiggins (trash) with one of your desired bigs and get an upgrade in the guard or forward position. Also you have no 3s so Redick really doesn't belong in your team either. I'd try to trade him as well to boost your elite stats of FG%, AST, BLK, REB

From first look, it looks like you're punting PT's, 3's, FT%, and possibly Turnovers which makes for a pretty deep hole to start the week. Thybulle isn't really rosterable in a 10 teamer at this moment and I would love to know who is on the FA waiver wire. Nurk wasn't worth a draft spot (even for IR), so you might have 2-3 pickups in week 1 to flesh out your team. I would work on getting some more ASTS and STLS as your big man stats are solid. I would put 3's and trade away Reddick for someone like a TJ Warren to bolster your REBS and also if you more points.  

11 minutes ago, snerpy said:

From first look, it looks like you're punting PT's, 3's, FT%, and possibly Turnovers which makes for a pretty deep hole to start the week. Thybulle isn't really rosterable in a 10 teamer at this moment and I would love to know who is on the FA waiver wire. Nurk wasn't worth a draft spot (even for IR), so you might have 2-3 pickups in week 1 to flesh out your team. I would work on getting some more ASTS and STLS as your big man stats are solid. I would put 3's and trade away Reddick for someone like a TJ Warren to bolster your REBS and also if you more points.  

Top 10 WW going from highest % owned goes: D. Wright, Winslow, E. Gordon, J McGee, Beverly, Fournier, Rose, Batum, Len, Gay, Dragic