Sign in to follow this  
WhatIsThisWizardry

My George for Kemba? WHIR 100%

I don't really need the point guard position help anymore, but is this too good a deal to pass up? I suppose I could drop harris at that point for a better wing/pf that can steal or block with 3s. Couldn't snag mikal on the waiver (was trying to)

team is:
12team h2h 12 man roster 

Bledsoe Dinwiddie
Leonard Harris
George OPJ Oubre
Favors Clarke
Mitch Rob Whiteside Bryant

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry

I would actually accept that trade. He scares me, but even healthy the production is no that far apart imo. Like Kemba a lot.

I would stay put. PG13 was insane last year (if you can wait)

2 hours ago, Brandayz said:

I would stay put. PG13 was insane last year (if you can wait)

do you see kembas output diminishing? I am scared of that and I don't think PG's output will be as crazy as last year, probably less everything?

1. Do you have an IR? I think George will be better in the long run for the season. Kemba may take a step back with the Celtics as they have a much better team than the hornets. If you can trade George for a Hield and one more solid early mid rounder, it might be worth it for your team. 

Thanks for help on mine.

5 minutes ago, snerpy said:
  1. Do you have an IR? I think George will be better in the long run for the season. Kemba may take a step back with the Celtics as they have a much better team than the hornets. If you can trade George for a Hield and one more solid early mid rounder, it might be worth it for your team. 

Thanks for help on mine.

Sorry, no IR. that is the only reason im considering this. I think kemba will take a step back and unfortunately dont think I can get like two early rounders for him. it will be hard to do that imo. 

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry

I would stick with PG13 if you can afford the wait. He’s also a good handcuff for when Leonard has rest days.

I’d stick with PG too.

Having no IR is tricky. If you had one I would easily stick with PG. Im not overly huped on Kemba this season as well and avoided drafting him in the second round. If you were offered Jrue Id probably accept. I’ll stick to my gut and keep PG and hope he returns the favor later on in the season when it matters.

Thanks for your input in mine as well

Edited by boytoy

3 minutes ago, boytoy said:

Having no IR is tricky. If you had one I would easily stick with PG. Im not overly huped on Kemba this season as well and avoided drafting him in the second round. If you were offered Jrue Id probably accept. I’ll stick to my gut and keep PG and hope he returns the favor later on in the season when it matters.

Thanks for your input in mine as well

thanks a couple have said theyd take kemba but i believe he will take a step back this year based on last years #s. 

i will stick with PG :D