56. Jonathan Isaac

65. Thomas Bryant

76. Terry Rozier

85. Gary Harris

96. T.J. Warren

105. Spencer Dinwiddie

116. JaVale McGee

125. Rui Hachimura

I didn't expect Harden to drop to #5, so when he did I had to change up my strategy last minute. I wasn't sure about taking Drummond with my 2nd pick, but I thought Harden's FT attempts and % could offset the difference and give me a solid big to cover Stocks/RBS. I feel like I could be lacking in Assists and 3's, but I could make some trades/waiver moves to possibly change that. Any thoughts? Changes you would make?

Harden in 5th place is obviously a steal and I love the pairing with Drummond and Mitchell. I guess you could have done better than Isaac at 56, but anyway it looks really good

7 minutes ago, DrFate said:

Harden in 5th place is obviously a steal and I love the pairing with Drummond and Mitchell. I guess you could have done better than Isaac at 56, but anyway it looks really good

I agree that Isaac was a bit of a reach. I was looking at forwards as I was lacking and was thinking his stocks could help even things out. I probably should have gone with Josh Richardson in hindsight. Thanks for looking it over!

Can't go wrong with Harden at 5 like above said and I'm a fan of Drummond/Mitchell this year as well.

Yeah you are definitely lacking in assists but other than that its a good team. Harden at 5 is a steal, cant believe he wasnt taken 1-3. Curious to see who was available when you picked Drummond because while drummond is good, he does attempt about 6 free throws a game and at 59% that will negate Harden's good FT %. Other than that its solid.

22 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Yeah you are definitely lacking in assists but other than that its a good team. Harden at 5 is a steal, cant believe he wasnt taken 1-3. Curious to see who was available when you picked Drummond because while drummond is good, he does attempt about 6 free throws a game and at 59% that will negate Harden's good FT %. Other than that its solid.

It was a weighty decision to take Drummond at 16. I was contemplating players like Young/Booker/Doncic which probably would have solidified Assists/3s early. I was planning on taking Lowry/Rubio late with the current build, but each of those were taken a pick before me (fantasy at it's finest). The idea was that the Harden/Drummond pairing was an offset. I didn't have to punt points and the FT% wouldn't be to detrimental if I drafted accordingly down the line. I secured stocks early and was able to maintain an 80%+ FT% throughout the process. Worst case scenario I use Drummond as trade fodder later in the season. There are 3 teams who punted FT% this year and each one would benefit from Drummond. 

I love the Harden/Drummond pairing as Harden's high volume FT does greatly offset Drummonds poor shooting. I'm not sold on your 6th and 7th pick as I think you could have gotten 1 proven player in that range instead of 2 high risk high reward players. I would improve your ASTS and BLOCKS and it seems you have the potential for those cats but aren't quite there yet. Bigs like Horford and Marc Gasol will help both stats. 

Top picks are solid. Isaac seems a little early but he's poised to breakout. Solid stocks but your last few picks get a little shaky. 

Harris, Warren, Dinwiddie are good floor guys but too crowded for them to have too much potential. It looks like the only net positive on FG% is drummond since your bigs are encouraged to shoot 3s this year so it usually means lower FG.