DrUnK_EsKiMo

Waiver Help - Zeke Bye, Kamara Injured, WHIR

1 PPR, .1 points per yard

Week 8: Zeke is on Bye and I don't trust that Kamara will play. The other 3 RBs on my roster:

Royce Freeman @IND

Devin Singletary vs PHI

Damien Williams vs GB

Obviously only Freeman is serviceable as a starter right now. I don't trust that Singletary will produce enough points to leave him in at RB2. Damien is firmly sitting behind Shady on the depth chart in KC. My best options on waivers are:

Duke Johnson vs OAK

Jamaal Williams @KC

Rashaad Penny @ATL

Darrell Henderson Jr. vs CIN

Regardless of Kamara's status, I'm thinking about dropping Damien Williams and grabbing Jamaal Williams off waivers. I like the match up and his time share with Aaron Jones seems to be 50/50 so I'll get the volume. Henderson is could be a great pick up against CIN, but only if Malcom Brown is still sidelined from injury. Thoughts?

Jamaal Williams feels like the best bet among those options. Is there anyone else you can drop aside from D. Williams?

Penny or J. Williams would be my choices from those you listed.  That said, I wouldn't rule out Singletary for being effective.  He just returned from injury, but Buffalo is almost certainly going to try and get him back into the mix sooner than later.  I expect he'll be out-producing Gore before long.

• Like 1

Besides Zeke and Kamara, the rest of my Week 8 bench:

Damien Williams

Kyler Murray

Tyrell Williams

Hunter Henry

Williams, Henderson (if Brown is out again), Penny, Johnson in that order.

I don't hate Damian Williams as a starter next week. Green Bay is weak against the run and they should run the ball more with Moore behind center.

I'd drop Tyrell Williams for Jamal Williams

Edited by Theschmidt

I honestly would probably roll the dice with Singletary if he didn't have such a touch match-up. Jamaal's probably the safest play. I don't see how could possibly start Damian after how awful he's been the last few weeks. I would drop either him or Penny for Jamaal. 

Just dug deeper in the Waivers, saw that both of these are available as well:

Ty Johnson  vs NYG

Benny Snell  vs MIA

If Connor sits out again Snell could eat against MIA. Kerryon is already ruled out against NYG so Johnson would at least guarantee me starter points. I'm still kinda leaning on dropping Damien for Jamall Williams unless I hear news about Conner. Thoughts?