Sign in to follow this  
thrilla1nManila

Rate my team

PG/SG Jrue Holiday, Fox, Lowry, Ball, Huerter

SF Porter Jr., Miles Bridges, Warren

PF/C Anthony Davis, Ayton, Favors, Nance Jr., McGee

A fellow AD owner I see 🤧, it's going to be a stressful year for us. 

I think you have a pretty solid team, strong in ASTS, STLS, BLOCKS and very competitive in PT's, REB and maybe FG/FT%. 
I don't like Lonzo because he has terrible FT% and FG% and I don't see that changing any time soon. If he strings together a few good games I would try and package him for a more reliable option like Brogdon who's going to be a solid Point Guard this year.

• Thanks 1

I like your team its solid. Ball might bounce back in a new situation while I dont really like Larry Nance Jr. but other than that its definitely a playoff team.

I like your team a lot and think it's very well rounded. There are no real obvious holes. The only thing I would watch out for are fg% and ft% throughout the season. I think Lowry will shoot a lot more this season and he can be hit or miss with fg% at times. The same could be said with Lonzo but I think they will both have a great year! I appreciate the help you gave me!

• Thanks 1

solid team, but i think can add a little more into blocks and youre basically a lock for that and rebounds.

I would probably try to get rid of favors (i have him too) and deandre maybe we could swap for like a JJJ for like a mitchell rob or myles turner to improve blocks while keeping boards and FG% up. you have a ton of pts already so you should be fine there anyways steals you're good too.

I would improve blocks and rebounds for sure fire wins in those cats. It looks like myles turner would be a nice add at this point.

Like your team a lot. Huerter take a while to.get things going, but he will definitely be unleashed. You might want to.figure.out what you streamer spot.is.going to be. But overall,  great team. Might lack.some blocks.

got a new team I would love some input on 😅