Zekepeak86

Week 7 MNF - What do you need?

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

I need the Pats D not to get over 4.70 points.

 I am truly sorry for your loss.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

That is strange.

I mean, granted, NE has played joke offenses, including week 3 against Falk.  Hypothetically with Darnold this might be the most functional outfit they've gone against.

Still, they've yielded, what, 3 TDs in 6 games?

I'm bracing myself for cup smashing.

I see bell going 22/87/1 and 7/89/1 receiving. Jets are gonna move the ball this week and score some points. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ryansm11 said:

I see bell going 22/87/1 and 7/89/1 receiving. Jets are gonna move the ball this week and score some points. 

 

i'll buy the receiving projection, but he's not sniffing anywhere near (roughly) 4 ypc, nor will he bag 22 totes, imo. 

i give him 15/41/0 by land, and i can dig your forecast by air. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

 I am truly sorry for your loss.

l agree the odds I pull this victory out is slim to none. But at least there is a chance. lol 😆 

This is my dream tonight. Darnold & the Jets move the ball up & down the field score often and do not turn the ball over. The Patriots win 35-31. The Patriots D scores only 2 fantasy points. 

Edited by shakestreet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need about 60 points. I have no players left. Anyone like my chances? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No stat corrections for my players or my opponents! (or at least, none that favor him).

I'm ahead by 0.18 points, no players remaining on either side. Going to sweat it out until Thursday morning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

I need about 60 points. I have no players left. Anyone like my chances? 

 

same for me, but i'm only down 13 .... like my chances better 🤷‍♂️

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

i'll buy the receiving projection, but he's not sniffing anywhere near (roughly) 4 ypc, nor will he bag 22 totes, imo. 

i give him 15/41/0 by land, and i can dig your forecast by air. 

He was 18 for 35 and 4 for 28 with no scores last time out.

You'd have to figure Darnold won't be quite as terrible as Falk was, and they have to at least be cognizant that Robby Anderson is a person.  I'm buying somewhere between you guys, I'll say 16 for 62 on the ground, 4 for 41 in the air, and, God willing, a TD in there somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

He was 18 for 35 and 4 for 28 with no scores last time out.

You'd have to figure Darnold won't be quite as terrible as Falk was, and they have to at least be cognizant that Robby Anderson is a person.  I'm buying somewhere between you guys, I'll say 16 for 62 on the ground, 4 for 41 in the air, and, God willing, a TD in there somewhere.

 

would love to see them come out UPTEMPO/no huddle ... take it right to 'em ... wtf do they have to lose?

pedal to the metal - C'MON GASE!!!1!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

I need the Pats D not to get over 4.70 points.

Same, I need them to score less than 4.64 points. I do think this will be their lowest scoring week so there's a chance but it's miniscule

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I'm up 62.9 points in PPR with Bell and my opponent has White. So I think I'm safe.

So the goal now is >12.2 points from Bell so that I go out with the highest league points total this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, bwarbiany said:

Well, I'm up 62.9 points in PPR with Bell and my opponent has White. So I think I'm safe.

So the goal now is >12.2 points from Bell so that I go out with the highest league points total this week. 

I'd say your safe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darnold + Edelman >= James White + 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sony to have a multi td night in primetime....

So I can trade him tomorrow in a package for something of note...

 

-Signed,

The Dummy who left Lats Murray on the bench in favor of Michel tonight because Monday night "last call for the week" game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.