Zekepeak86

Week 7 MNF - What do you need?

5 minutes ago, austin316 said:

Need Jamison Crowder to fall down the stairs. Not wishing for it, but that's what I need

What if he does fall down the stairs but then gets up not hurt and acts like nothing ever happened?  If he falls down a LONG FLIGHT of stairs on the other hand.....

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, atdharris said:

I'm up 0.4 with Crowder left. I am debating on sitting him, but it would be a fluke for him to score negative points. My league awards top points for the season, so every point, even in garbage time, helps. 

I looked it up, cuz I'm a nerd.

There have been 10 WRs who have had a negative point total in .5 PPR this season (I'd think the only one anyone would rationally start in a league with less than 20 people would be Mecole Hardman).

There have been 184 games played by teams through week 6 including bye weeks.

Conservatively, let's say 3.25 WRs play per team per game (probably a lot more, wanted to lowball it).

That means that out of the 598 opportunities you'd have to start a WR weeks 1-6, you'd have a 1.6% chance of a WR getting you negative points.

You good.

Edited by JE7HorseGod

If the Jets are smart, they will game plan to take Edelman out with Gordon not playing.  I need 9 points from Jakobi Meyers so I really hope that happens.

10 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I looked it up, cuz I'm a nerd.

There have been 10 WRs who have had a negative point total in .5 PPR this season (I'd think the only one anyone would rationally start in a league with less than 20 people would be Mecole Hardman).

There have been 184 games played by teams through week 6 including bye weeks.

Conservatively, let's say 3.25 WRs play per team per game (probably a lot more, wanted to lowball it).

That means that out of the 598 opportunities you'd have to start a WR weeks 1-6, you'd have a 1.6% chance of a WR getting you negative points.

You good.

Up 0.4 you prob have a better chance of losing by benching/stat correction than losing via playing/neg points.

• Thanks 2

I need 4.1 points from James White....Shouldn't be an issue, but I just have visions of him coming up injured after his first catch

19 minutes ago, Dembski84 said:

I need 4.1 points from James White....Shouldn't be an issue, but I just have visions of him coming up injured after his first catch

bad thoughts bad thoughts bad thoughts bad thoughts bad thoughts bad thoughts bad thoughts bad thoughts bad thoughts bad thoughts bad thoughts bad thoughts

1 hour ago, Dembski84 said:

That's not a vision, that's a replay of will fuller.  You will be fine.

5 minutes ago, Hatfieldodger said:

Pats -9.5 

who is giving you that number?

best i can snag is -10 🎯

2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

who is giving you that number?

best i can snag is -10 🎯

Locked it in yesterday after Cowboys game. 

7 hours ago, lvsaint429 said:

A complete shutdown by the Patriot D with a couple TD’s to erase a 23 point deficit. Don’t really see that happening tonight

No TD’s, but ended up with 29 points...

IT’S A MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE 🤗

11 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

I’m strangely confident about Bell breaking 30+ tonight in PPR. 

I would prefer it if in the future you can say bad things about my players.

22 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I would prefer it if in the future you can say bad things about my players.

Hahahahaha dang man! Bell looked fantastic but the game just got out of hand to quick. I feel good moving forward with him though, he hasn’t missed a beat since the days in the Burgh. 

Edited by Ryansm11
Typo
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, MSkibisky said:

Jets upset. You heard it here first.

Why do I ever think this stinkbag team will do anything good.