Sign in to follow this  
JacobThunder15

Cook/Boyd for Kamara/Kittle/ Allen

Current team in 12 team PPR

QB: Lamar

RB: Cook, Zeke, Singletary, Henderson, Mattison

WR: Evans, Godwin, Boyd, A Rob, Lazard

TE: Engram

The guy I have this offer with is sitting at 3-3 and is really wanting Cook off me. Do I take this deal even with Cooks playoff schedule? I am not keen on having Kamara and Zeke for the playoffs sitting at 5-1 now. 

I mean, it would be rough waiting for Kamara to get healthy. I don't see any real depth on your team at RB after Cook/Zeke. I would not do that deal just because of that. Is that Keenan Allen? I mean it isn't a bad deal at all, imo.

2 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I mean, it would be rough waiting for Kamara to get healthy. I don't see any real depth on your team at RB after Cook/Zeke. I would not do that deal just because of that. Is that Keenan Allen? I mean it isn't a bad deal at all, imo.

He has Hilton and offered that over Allen but not sure it would really upgrade my team. I dont have RB depth, but they are there on the waivers I just have to get claims in. I love Cook ROS so I was maybe looking to move to Barkley instead of Zeke, but not sure if that would go either. I am just afraid of Engram ROS and SF faces Ari twice with Kittle potentially having big games those weeks. 

I'd take it but only if Kamara can get healthy with a healthy brees as well.  But I am a little bias especially because I have AK and keenan on my team lol Its honestly a tough choice, and my feeling is you can't really go that wrong either way?

• Thanks 1

Yeah, if there is someone that you can claim to hold you over until Kamara gets healthy I'd do it.

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dj93 said:

I'd take it but only if Kamara can get healthy with a healthy brees as well.  But I am a little bias especially because I have AK and keenan on my team lol Its honestly a tough choice, and my feeling is you can't really go that wrong either way?

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Yeah, if there is someone that you can claim to hold you over until Kamara gets healthy I'd do it.

Think the smart play here is to hold. The guy has ZERO Rb depth behind Kamara so if he gets a few more Ls I could get him even cheaper. Especially if Cook plays well next week on my team while he losses again. The guy is in my division, Im sitting at 6-1 now so I could afford a loss, but the league is becoming competitive. I could move Evans and A Rob for Hopkins on another deal I may take, but holding seems like the better move here

I dont like it either..not sure about Cook and playoffs..have not looked that far ahead..regardless..he is a monster and u do have Ingram at TE..I would hold off and try to move Evans in a deal.....

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

2 minutes ago, CPD13 said:

I dont like it either..not sure about Cook and playoffs..have not looked that far ahead..regardless..he is a monster and u do have Ingram at TE..I would hold off and try to move Evans in a deal.....

He wants the same offer except Zeke instead of Cook, with Zeke on a bye next week I feel like I wouldnt be losing out that much compared to if I give up Cook. Thoughts? Thanks for the help!

"He wants the same offer except Zeke instead of Cook "

I dont like it either way...Zeke and Cook alone can get it done for u.....and just a nudge at WR will put u over the top..I would.. again.. try and move Evans for even lesser value..but more consistency ....just my opinion....

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

He wants the same offer except Zeke instead of Cook, with Zeke on a bye next week I feel like I wouldnt be losing out that much compared to if I give up Cook. Thoughts? Thanks for the help!

That's fine too, plus you have his cuff Mattison, so I like it even more.

• Thanks 1

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Kamara and Zeke both have bad playoff schedule but I like Allen at my flex over Boyd. I think this is a good deal for me. Accept? Boyd and Zeke for Kamara, Kittle, and Allen

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

I was able to make a deal. Allen and Kittle for Boyd/ Singletary and Engram. Think that deal made my team much better than giving Zeke away