Sign in to follow this  
dj93

About to be 1-6, is my team actually that trash? PPR

I need someone objective here to tell me how it is, is my team garbage or have i just been insanely unlucky(I have given up the most f points in my league by far)? Thanks

PPR - usual starting line up

QB - Lamar Jackson

RB- Kamara

RB- D Henry

WR- Keenan

WR- Woods

WR- Boyd

TE- Kelce

Flex - Curtis Samuel/Tyrell williams/Mecole hardman/miles sanders

K - Joey Sly

Youve had busts in a lot of positions that shouldve carried you this season tbh, just unlucky. Your team isnt bad but I would look to move your WRs and Kamara after the bye week, his playoff schedule is terrible and you needed to trade Hardman or Tyrell earlier this season as a sell high and didnt make a move. 

1 minute ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Youve had busts in a lot of positions that shouldve carried you this season tbh, just unlucky. Your team isnt bad but I would look to move your WRs and Kamara after the bye week, his playoff schedule is terrible and you needed to trade Hardman or Tyrell earlier this season as a sell high and didnt make a move. 

Thanks, yeah problem is my league is so insanely trade averse its hard to get anything done.. I thought I could just rotate my flex spot every week but thats useless if my main guys don't put up points.

your team is nice compared to mine lol...it sucks to be in a league that's allergic to trading. have you hit the ww? take it a week at a time and burn the priority if you have a high priority on the hot waiver pick up...or burn some significant faab to get the hot waiver pick up and try to win a week at a time until your starters figure out their s#!+

31 minutes ago, larfboy said:

your team is nice compared to mine lol...it sucks to be in a league that's allergic to trading. have you hit the ww? take it a week at a time and burn the priority if you have a high priority on the hot waiver pick up...or burn some significant faab to get the hot waiver pick up and try to win a week at a time until your starters figure out their s#!+

word, yeah thanks for the advice

33 minutes ago, larfboy said:

I picked jamison crowder but I tbh i haven't hit the WW that hard

2 minutes ago, dj93 said:

I picked jamison crowder but I tbh i haven't hit the WW that hard

That was a nice pick up. He definitely belongs at Flex ahead of your other flex options. but if Edmonds is out there...i'd burn a lot of faab or high priority on him.