Sign in to follow this  
Pyschout

Danny Green 2019-2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, mjp90 said:

Dropped in my 14 man, 9 cat roto league. Worth a pick up for an end of the bench guy?

If you like Roller-Coaster rides, yes. Few big games, a few did he play?? and with a couple in between. Hard to predict in advance what you will get in the next game.

Just now, rabaak said:

If you like Roller-Coaster rides, yes. Few big games, a few did he play?? and with a couple in between. Hard to predict in advance what you will get in the next game.

Yeah.. but he is probably better than George Hill in a 9 cat roto league ?

36 minutes ago, mjp90 said:

Dropped in my 14 man, 9 cat roto league. Worth a pick up for an end of the bench guy?

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, smeeze said:

giphy.gif

Haha, just figuring out what to bid...hm....

Anybody watching Lakers games know what’s going on with DG? Is he washed or what?

10 minutes ago, smeeze said:

Anybody watching Lakers games know what’s going on with DG? Is he washed or what?

I've been watching Lakers games, and also watched Green all of last season. I mean, to me, the answer is: it's pretty much just The Danny Green Experience that he's given us most of his career. Not looking particularly washed or anything. Defense still solid. This is just his role and usage. Looks fairly identical to how he's always played. If someone else sees differently let me know? Some of us were banking on him playing 32+ minutes or so, which potentially could've bump his stats up quite a bit. But that hasn't been the case. Averaging 26.7 minutes this season. Probably going to average the same mid-to-high 20s he did his previous seven years in the league, and produce pretty much the same stats (not counting that 14-15 season we all reminisce on) and the same late-round value.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, smeeze said:

Well hes not getting many shots to begin with, only averaging 6 past 2 weeks. He's also playing with lebron and AD, but danny is still danny explodes 1 game then scores 3 the next.