Sign in to follow this  
arian487

Horrible Coaches 2019-2020

Every year, fantasy performers are stifled by horrible coaches.  Who will it be this year?  Will Fizdale play Robinson 20 minutes on some nights to give Julias Randle and Bobby Portis extra minutes at the end of games?  Either way, I'm sure there will be plenty of complaining to do as the season begins.

• Like 1

Jim Boylen

Ryan Saunders

David Fitzdale

J.B. Bickerstaff

Scott Brooks

Pick your poison.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Fizdale, Walton, spo, Stevens, Brett brown

I'd probably just say Fizdale and Walton... I really don't understand the high praise for Fizdale...

• Like 1

Fizdale makes absolutely mind boggling decisions, often fueled by foul trouble.  Robinson will get into a bit of foul trouble and he'll understandably put in Portis.  But then he simply won't bring Robinson in again.  It's like he has this idea of not disrupting the flow of the game.  It'll be 4 minutes left in a close game and he'll just keep playing Portis.  Play after play the opposing team slashes in and scores in the paint and the whole time I'm thinking, "Robinson might have blocked that".    

18 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Fizdale, Walton, spo, Stevens, Brett brown

I agree with spro. He makes me vomit.

1 minute ago, Pirate said:

I agree with spro. He makes me vomit.

Seriously, he just seems like a dick. worst coach for fantasy ball 

4 minutes ago, arian487 said:

Fizdale makes absolutely mind boggling decisions, often fueled by foul trouble.  Robinson will get into a bit of foul trouble and he'll understandably put in Portis.  But then he simply won't bring Robinson in again.  It's like he has this idea of not disrupting the flow of the game.  It'll be 4 minutes left in a close game and he'll just keep playing Portis.  Play after play the opposing team slashes in and scores in the paint and the whole time I'm thinking, "Robinson might have blocked that".    

Manage to snub Robinson through WW last year and it paid off in the playoffs final, but it was ridiculous watching FIZ make the adjustments during play.

3 minutes ago, Toronto416ix said:

Seriously, he just seems like a dick. worst coach for fantasy ball 

So a coach that "seems" like a dick ( which he isn't ), means he's a horrible coach?

Rotoworld logic at it's finest.

Edited by Trench Mob
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Jim Boylen

Ryan Saunders

David Fitzdale

J.B. Bickerstaff

Scott Brooks

Pick your poison.

Ryan Saunders?  Huh?  What has he done in his half of season of work? 

It isn't his fault he has Wiggins on his roster making all of that money.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Ryan Saunders?  Huh?  What has he done in his half of season of work? 

It isn't his fault he has Wiggins on his roster making all of that money.

The fact that he even still starting means something is not registering.

Edited by Trench Mob

15 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

The fact that he even still starting means something is not registering.

I don't think that is a Ryan Saunders decision.  They are having trouble trading him as is with that contract.  Benching him would make it even worse.  He can't bench him.  Front office call.  Not his fault.

Just now, Tekno Team 2000 said:

I don't think that is a Ryan Saunders decision.  They are having trouble trading him as is with that contract.  Benching him would make it even worse.  He can't bench him.  Front office call.  Not his fault.

I mean you say this, but Saunders is Wiggins biggest supporter. Even more than Thibs.

1 minute ago, Trench Mob said:

I mean you say this, but Saunders is Wiggins biggest supporter. Even more than Thibs.

What do you want him to say?  He is a bum?  He has to be a "supporter" of him publicly so they can eventually trade him to some sucker.

Being stuck with Wiggins doesn't make him one of the horrible coaches in fantasy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

So a coach that "seems" like a dick ( which he isn't ), means he's a horrible coach?

Rotoworld logic at it's finest.

Defensive much? You must be a heat fan?!

It's only one game, but wtf was Gentry doing playing Jackson, NAW, and Okafor over Favors and Ball to close the 4th lmao

1 minute ago, m1dday said:

It's only one game, but wtf was Gentry doing playing Jackson, NAW, and Okafor over Favors and Ball to close the 4th lmao

They outscored the Raptors in the 4th...

Favors was in foul trouble and the team had momentum while he was on the bench. Relax. 

On 10/21/2019 at 1:46 PM, Trench Mob said:

Jim Boylen

Ryan Saunders

David Fitzdale

J.B. Bickerstaff

Scott Brooks

Pick your poison.

Fiz and Boylen are definitely not great for my fantasy teams. I like the Bulls but I'm almost wishing they fail so Boylen gets fired. He doesn't know how to use Wendell Carter and he already wants to limit Otto Porter.

Gentry played TWELVE different players for double digits minutes. His rotations were downright awful tonight. Hopefully this is just a first game of the season thing but I'd be concerned if you owned pelicans not named Jrue or Brandon

On 10/21/2019 at 1:37 PM, arian487 said:

Every year, fantasy performers are stifled by horrible coaches.  Who will it be this year?  Will Fizdale play Robinson 20 minutes on some nights to give Julias Randle and Bobby Portis extra minutes at the end of games?  Either way, I'm sure there will be plenty of complaining to do as the season begins.

Looks like Robinson will be with the second unit which is concerning. Knicks front court is jammed at the moment

On 10/22/2019 at 11:05 PM, stay_woke said:

Gentry played TWELVE different players for double digits minutes. His rotations were downright awful tonight. Hopefully this is just a first game of the season thing but I'd be concerned if you owned pelicans not named Jrue or Brandon

Had Reddick, Favors and Lonzo in game 1 and of course Gentry barely played those 3. I don't get what he was thinking when he had all pre-season to evaluate. Hope he wakes up and lets Zo do his thing and actually plays Favors more as he has top 70 potential

1 minute ago, Aloon33 said:

Had Reddick, Favors and Lonzo in game 1 and of course Gentry barely played those 3. I don't get what he was thinking when he had all pre-season to evaluate. Hope he wakes up and lets Zo do his thing and actually plays Favors more as he has top 70 potential

Exactly, why even play starters in preseason if you're gonna be testing rotations during the season, amateur move from a coach that couldn't get a winning record with AD. Raptors say thanks for the win Gentry.