Sign in to follow this  
arian487

Horrible Coaches 2019-2020

LOL Fizdale:

David Fizdale implied after Wednesday's loss that he may stick with Bobby Portis in the starting lineup over Mitchell Robinson (ankle)

Fiz gonna Fiz

• Like 1

May I nominate Luke Walton? This dude can’t coach. Kings rotation was a mess. Worse than joerger. He does not know how to utilize his players to their maximum potentials. RIP Kings basketball. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, csklmf said:

May I nominate Luke Walton? This dude can’t coach. Kings rotation was a mess. Worse than joerger. He does not know how to utilize his players to their maximum potentials. RIP Kings basketball. 

You can absolutely nominate him because he is pure garbage.

I will never forget him benching Brook Lopez entire 4th quarters regardless of how he was playing so he can live out his Warriors fantasy with trying to make Julius Randle his Draymond Green. Meanwhile Randle would get destroyed by real centers like Embiid.

Horrible coach that lives off his Warriors assistant run when he was just running Kerr’s playbook with multiple hall-of-farmers to make him look good. I drafted zero Kings because of him.

11 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

I will never forget him benching Brook Lopez entire 4th quarters regardless of how he was playing so he can live out his Warriors fantasy with trying to make Julius Randle his Draymond Green. Meanwhile Randle would get destroyed by real centers like Embiid.

Horrible coach that lives off his Warriors assistant run when he was just running Kerr’s playbook with multiple hall-of-farmers to make him look good. I drafted zero Kings because of him.

Agreed. If I don't see him swap out Dedmon for Holmes and start Bjelica while Bagley is out, I'll start throwing things at my TV

20 minutes ago, csklmf said:

It's hilarious, not only is he a terrible coach he's also in a sexual harassment suit right now. Wtf were the king's organization thinking. They don't deserve the players they have.

19 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Absolutely right. I think all he does is to give buddy hield green light to shoot the ball however and wherever the hell he wants and that’s all. Fox looked completely lost out there. He made bogdan look like a fringe 25 teams player. I can be the coach too if all I need to do is to replicate some successful team’s playbook to the existing team. 

To conclude, he sucks a**. 

24 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

It's hilarious, not only is he a terrible coach he's also in a sexual harassment suit right now. Wtf were the king's organization thinking. They don't deserve the players they have.

They offered pure scorer Harrison Barnes huge sum of money. What do you expect? 

The addition of Ariza and Dedmon was pleasant tho. 

• Like 1

Coach Boylen is such a dick. OPJ is only 26. Load managed for what??? Load managed my balls 

23 hours ago, yung_fetty said:

Luke Walton is tripping acid out there

I get that they're down by 30 by half, but cmon walton doesn't even play them to possibly gain some momentum .... that bum

I honestly expect Luke to be fired by the end of this year.

He's literally destroying whatever Joerger had built the year before.