Theschmidt

What to do with Ertz? WHIR

My team in a 12 team, full PPR

QB - Minshew

RB - Zeke, Jones, Breida, Howard

WR - Godwin, Gordon, Moore, Crowder, Shepherd, McClaurin

TE - Ertz, Waller

Team is on a good streak, have won 4 in a row after starting 0-3, been waiting for the right time to trade Ertz to upgrade elsewhere and now might be the time

I figure the spots I most need to upgrade on are QB, RB3, and WR2

I plan on putting a $10 bid or so on Stafford with his next two games vs NYG and OAK (originally had him, but needed to pickup a healthy WR this week)

So these are they guys I plan on targeting on teams who need a TE

Keenan Allen

Kerryon Johnson, JuJu, Goff or Prescott, AJ Green (team in most need of a TE, starting Watson this week)

Davante Adams

Josh Jacobs

Some of these guys may take a 2 for 1, but which do you think would be the best to target for my team?

Thanks in advance and leave a link

Edited by Theschmidt

Start by offering him straight up for the players that you're targeting. Allen might be a good buy low because he's struggled as well. Maybe try Ertz/Moore for Allen? 

I'm definitely agreeing with the other poster in trying to go straight-up for whatever player you want to target.  Ertz is still a valuable commodity and a favorite target of Wentz's despite the recent numbers.  Looking at your team, I'd think about getting another RB, so Jacobs would be a reasonable target.  Kerryon WOULD be ok, but I'd wait and see how hurt he is first.  JuJu is a possibly a good target as he's going to be facing the Dolphins on Sunday, and it sounds like Rudoph will be back, but it depends on how you think he'll do for the rest of the season.  You MIGHT be able to get Adams, depending on how frustrated his current owner is with him.  He seems like a strong bounce-back candidate to me once he gets healthy.

3 hours ago, Theschmidt said:

My team in a 12 team, full PPR

QB - Minshew

RB - Zeke, Jones, Breida, Howard

WR - Godwin, Gordon, Moore, Crowder, Shepherd, McClaurin

TE - Ertz, Waller

Team is on a good streak, have won 4 in a row after starting 0-3, been waiting for the right time to trade Ertz to upgrade elsewhere and now might be the time

I figure the spots I most need to upgrade on are QB, RB3, and WR2

I plan on putting a $10 bid or so on Stafford with his next two games vs NYG and OAK (originally had him, but needed to pickup a healthy WR this week)

So these are they guys I plan on targeting on teams who need a TE

Keenan Allen/ 2nd priority

Kerryon Johnson, JuJu, Goff or Prescott, AJ Green (team in most need of a TE, starting Watson this week)/ 4th 

Davante Adams/ 1st priority

Josh Jacobs/ 3rd priority

Some of these guys may take a 2 for 1, but which do you think would be the best to target for my team?

Thanks in advance and leave a link

I would try to get any of those guys in that order.  With your WR's I prioritized Adams and Allen the highests.  If you can get a decent deal done for them or Jacobs then go for it.  If they ask for to much turn your attention to the 4th priority and target Juju, AJG.  I wouldn't waste trading a chip like ertz for a QB(plenty of startable ones) and I worry about Kerryon's injury.  Guy has never made it through a full season dating back to high school

Edited by youngrice

Keep you're top 3 TE, move Waller for something. 

18 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

Keep you're top 3 TE, move Waller for something. 

I have that distinction reversed. I value Waller waaaay higher than Ertz this season. I agree with trying straight up for either Adams or K.Allen. If they don't bite, see if you can package a 2 for 2 deal where you throw in Shepard or something. 

I'd trade Ertz, keep Waller. Even if Ertz surpasses him he has way more recognition and the eagles offense seems to be moving away from targeting ERtz all day. I'd try to get Allen or Davante, or maybe a Qb plus a receiver

Thanks for the help! I would roll with Ertz and Allen straight up if possible. I think stafford is a solid cheap QB starter. With johnson our, they’ll rely on him more than ever. I think it’ll be hard to get a quality RB3 with Ertz. RBs are so valuable and Ertz value isn’t great. This is why I think Allen is a solid target. Team needs a TE and Allen’s value is lower than typical. 

I would trade waller or ertz for Allen. I think waller will get him and would not trade for any hurt guys