jmcampbe11

DJ Owner. Trade Kittle for Le'veon?

A bit thin at RB with Chubb, DJ, Dev.Freeman, Singletary and Penny. Thinking of offering Kittle for Bell? Thoughts? I'd replace Kittle with H.Henry who I was fortunate enough to nab off waivers a few weeks ago. 

1/2 pt PPR league with 2 WRs, 2 RBs, and a Flex. 

Edited by jmcampbe11

thanks for your help on mine

i think it is a pretty solid move on your part, never can have enough RB!

Yes, Henry looks good and the Jets schedule is ridiculously good coming up.

Don't listen to me (I started Dak Prescott over Aaron Rodgers yesterday), but I like Kittle much more than Bell this year. However, I can see why you would do it since you have Henry and since most of your RBs are a bit on the shaky side.

Personally, I would keep Kittle and Hunter.  Flex one and start the other.  Bell is nice and consistent, but I don't think he's going to be the stud he was in Pittsburgh until the passing game for New York is more of a threat.  Until then, he's just going to be reliable for 10-15 points, but that's about it.  I don't think losing a consistent TE like Kittle for that is worth it.

Appreciate all the feedback. A few of my thoughts. 

1) Kittle. Yes he's been getting consistent targets, but Jimmy G has been wildly inconsistent. And opposing defenses are also able to key in on Kittle since the 49ers don't have ANY other receiving threats. 

2) Henry - He's been getting just as many targets as Kittle since he's come back. 

3) Bell's schedule ROS is one of the best. And their passing game should be much improved now that Darnold's back. 

4) Yes, I'd prefer to trade Henry, but he just doesn't have the value that Kittle does right now. 

5) Here's my complete roster (for context) just in case your curious. 

QB - Watson
RBs - Chubb, D.Johnson, Dev. Freeman, Singletary, Penny
WRs - Allen, Boyd, Sutton, Fitzgerald, AJ Green
TEs - Kittle Henry
K - Gould
D - Tenn (I'm basically streaming)

I like it, especially with the potential loss of DJ for who knows how long. Hunter will be a top 10 TE every week. I'd make the trade. Thanks for mine.

No way anyone accepts a trade of Kittle for Bell. I don't understand these posts on here with people saying "hey i'm thinking about offering (insert obviously lesser player here) for (insert obviously better player here)".