Sign in to follow this  
egglestc149

Currently leading facing Le'Veon tonight should I sit jet's defense?

I'm up by 25 in PPR, I have Jets D/ST going against his Leveon tonight. Should I keep Jets in? Or bench the Jets, and hope Bell stays under 25 PPR?

Definitely keep them in. Don't even think about it. If they mess up, so be it but you'd be sickened if you lost the week as a result of benching them. Don't try to be too cute, roll with your team and enjoy the ride. I don't think the pats are going to steamroll the Jets at home with Darnold back. 25 points is very achievable for Bell, too risky to bench your D imho

43 minutes ago, egglestc149 said:

I'm up by 25 in PPR, I have Jets D/ST going against his Leveon tonight. Should I keep Jets in? Or bench the Jets, and hope Bell stays under 25 PPR?

why would you not play the Jets D/ST? 

I think my league only goes to a -3 or -4. I don't remember. But it  shouldn't be that big of a deal. Jets have a pretty decent defense and good defenses don't go negative that often. So, I'd say play them. There is very low risk in playing a defense.

Why do you have the Jets D vs NE in the first place.  Can't believe I'm gonna say this but I would sit them.  Rather take the chance Lev won't get 25 then lose points and make Lev's total to win loser then 25.

They can get up to -10 in my league, but that's pretty rare. Most I usually see is -3 or 4 at the worst.

I have the jets because I had to scoop them up now for their ROS schedule. 

31 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Why do you have the Jets D vs NE in the first place.  Can't believe I'm gonna say this but I would sit them.  Rather take the chance Lev won't get 25 then lose points and make Lev's total to win loser then 25.

Call me crazy, but I actually like them tonight vs NE. But I'm crazy so don't mind me.

7 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Call me crazy, but I actually like them tonight vs NE. But I'm crazy so don't mind me.

You could be right.  But Brady has killed the Jets at home.  Hell last three years they have outscored them 105 to 12.  

1 hour ago, youngrice said:

You could be right.  But Brady has killed the Jets at home.  Hell last three years they have outscored them 105 to 12.  

I’m crazy. Jets D is getting murdered. 😂