DOOLIN17

Looking for $100-$200 Yahoo 9-Cat Roto tonight -auction preferred but could snake

Just now, DOOLIN17 said:

Roto

Says h2h but if it's roto I'd definitely be interested. Two questions, any way you'd make It $100 instead? And how will it work for the players that are already playing? Will their stats count?

Just now, GreekFreakNation said:

Can u do it before games start? 

Something like 5:30 pm est? 

Games start at 8 pm est. 

I'd even be down to do it tonight If we get enough

Just now, wontbstopped said:

I'd even be down to do it tonight If we get enough

Not so optimistic about that but until 5pm est tomorrow I think we can find some last few guys

3 minutes ago, wontbstopped said:

Says h2h but if it's roto I'd definitely be interested. Two questions, any way you'd make It $100 instead? And how will it work for the players that are already playing? Will their stats count?

Good catch - updated to Roto now - I'd like to see if we can fill it at $150.  Would pay $900 to the winner!  Tomorrow's games would not count.  Season would begin Wednesday for us.

3 minutes ago, GreekFreakNation said:

Can u do it before games start? 

Something like 5:30 pm est? 

Games start at 8 pm est. 

I wont get home until nearly 8pm.  You can auction and watch the opening games.  Sounds like a good way to kick off the season.

1 minute ago, DOOLIN17 said:

Good catch - updated to Roto now - I'd like to see if we can fill it at $150.  Would pay $900 to the winner!  Tomorrow's games would not count.  Season would begin Wednesday for us.

I'm out if that's the case. Huge disadvantage for anyone that has players playing tomorrow, especially in the nba and a roto league

1 minute ago, wontbstopped said:

I'm out if that's the case. Huge disadvantage for anyone that has players playing tomorrow, especially in the nba and a roto league

Its 2 NBA games - just a few players.  You get to start 82 games per position so in the grand scheme of things it wont impact the results.

Just now, DOOLIN17 said:

Its 2 NBA games - just a few players.  You get to start 82 games per position so in the grand scheme of things it wont impact the results.

Agree to disagree. If anything changes and you can make the stats from last night count let me know.

Just now, wontbstopped said:

Agree to disagree. If anything changes and you can make the stats from last night count let me know.

Do you guys think we could get a $100 Roto Snake together tonight?  

Come on guys co-operate for a league drafting tomorrow ~5pm est in order all games count! 

I am also down for that. 

4 minutes ago, wontbstopped said:

doubt it

Alright - have a good one - I deleted that league for tomorrow.  Good luck this season.

2 minutes ago, x_Nemesis_x said:

Come on guys co-operate for a league drafting tomorrow ~5pm est in order all games count! 

I am also down for that. 

If someone makes one that will be have tomorrow's games count I'm down. Would definitely prefer auction

Latest a snake draft should start is 6:30 pm est, latest am auction draft should start is 5:30 pm est. 

Games start at 8 pm est. 

Just now, Folarin said:

Will this fill?

I think so but I can't guarantee it, once we have 6+ it fills pretty fast. You can join now but not pay until we have 8+