Sign in to follow this  
x_Nemesis_x

$150 YAHOO ROTO 9CAT REDRAFT LEAGUE

Hello all , its a $150 9cat rotisserie 13teamer league . Daily-tomorrow, 10 starters /3 bench /2 IR slots. Redraft league, so new draft from the scratch next year.

For personal reasons one guy left leaving this team : https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/317/4

That team consists of  Steph Curry and Giannis Antetokounmpo.

So if u pay the buyin of the league via leaguesafe ( majority approval ) u get his roster.

The league is very fun and active on yahoo chat app and trading.

All members are recruited from these  rotoworld boards so u will enjoy playing together with those guys and u will be willing to return next year as well. That league has run for 4 years with almost the same group of people from its beginning.

I have played in this league for a few years (and cashed haha).  It’s a great league and Ilias is a great commissioner.  

As someone who has played in this league from the year it started, I can definitely vouch for the league and its commissioner. 

It's an active and competitive league 

Ilia’s this is Brian commish if extreme Roto the league you have been in for a while. I’ll take it over. Send me an invite and leaguesafe. Needs some work but I think I can make it competitive.