Sign in to follow this  
Nyblazer11235

Edmunds trade?

Thinking of trying to work something out with the DJ owner

My idea

My Mark Andrews + Edmunds for Waller and Hunt (I’m a Chubb owner)

Full ppr

Thoughts?

Edited by Nyblazer11235

Coming off Edmunds huge week, and question marks around Johnson, I'd think that you can expand the deal a bit more to maximize value.  Andrews is still a viable starter, where as indications are that DJ will miss time with the Cardinals working out a trio of free agent RB's.  

Your head is in the right place in terms of groundwork construction, however you may be selling yourself short.  Does he have a receiver that you could acquire for one of your lesser wideouts to make it a 3 for 3? Or QB swap, should your counterpart have a better gunslinger.  That third piece upgrade would ultimately make me jump.  

Edited by F@ndemonium

Keep you're players. Andrews is a top 4 TE, and Edmonds could very well be the lead dog in Zona ROS 

7 hours ago, F@ndemonium said:

Coming off Edmunds huge week, and question marks around Johnson, I'd think that you can expand the deal a bit more to maximize value.  Andrews is still a viable starter, where as indications are that DJ will miss time with the Cardinals working out a trio of free agent RB's.  

Your head is in the right place in terms of groundwork construction, however you may be selling yourself short.  Does he have a receiver that you could acquire for one of your lesser wideouts to make it a 3 for 3? Or QB swap, should your counterpart have a better gunslinger.  That third piece upgrade would ultimately make me jump.  

The dj owner is stingy and he isn’t exactly struggling at rb with Cook and Jacobs as well so I think that’s about all I can milk him for. 

Andrews inconsistently of late has me concerned, and as for Edmunds as good as he looked this week the schedule is brutal so I’m worried he duds dj comes back and I’ve missed my sell high window 

U midas well trade him if u can. After what the Cardinals did last week doesn't it look like they playing games? I have DJ and Cook as well and wont be making a trade for Edmonds except if he wants one of my bench warmers or ill just pick him up in a few weeks when this all blows over, i'm not fooled with what Edmonds did against the Giants and your right theres some red the next few games so duds are bound to happen. 

Help with mine:

8 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Thinking of trying to work something out with the DJ owner

My idea

My Mark Andrews + Edmunds for Waller and Hunt (I’m a Chubb owner)

Full ppr

Thoughts?

I think you can get more than that for Edmonds. 

GL