Sign in to follow this  
urbank07

MT & Kittle for Gordon, Ertz & Sutton? WHIR 100%

12 team, 0.5 ppr, WHIR

Give: MT & Kittle

Get: Melvin Gordon, Ertz, Sutton

My RBs Chubb, Breida, Montgomery, Sanders, Walton

My WRs OBJ, ARob, Gallup, Auden Tate

I'm most likely declining but wanted to hear the consensus before I did in case I'm missing anything. Will Help in Return!

Ertz is a trap, Kittle is super solid. MT is top tier WR, Sutton is ~25. Whats your record? Do you really need this trade so badly right now? I dont think it helps you win next week regardless 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shattovv said:

Ertz is a trap, Kittle is super solid. MT is top tier WR, Sutton is ~25. Whats your record? Do you really need this trade so badly right now? I dont think it helps you win next week regardless 

4-3 so ya don't need it that badly. If I was 2-5 I'd consider it but don't want to give up MT.

Thanks for mine. I wouldn't take it that deal. If I'm giving up MT I'd need a better RB than Gordon coming back, MT is just too damn good for fantasy. I'd rather have Kittle vs. Ertz as well.

Yep I am holding. Keep MT and Kittle they are studs. 

Ertz is not going to produce like last year as that was a historic season, and the emergence of Goddert has me worried. Eagles spread the ball a lot.  Melvin will be better than he has been, but it could be a bit worrisome due to how much talent Ekeler has next to him. Stand pat. 

Yeah, don't do that unless you are in desperate straits. Doesn't seem like you're there yet.

Thanks for mine!