8. K. Mike Nugent
  9. D. Tennessee D
  10. b. Josh jacobs
    b. Davante Adams
  11. b. Curtis Samuel
  12. b. Latavius Murray
  13. b. Drew Brees

17 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

That's a terrible trade offer. Don't insult the other owner by making it. 

It's not as bad when you consider its 16 teams, and some teams are starting absolute bums after injuries have rolled through.  The owner I sent it to is starting Carlos Hyde and Tarik Cone so. 

7 minutes ago, RonnieRonaldo said:

It's not as bad when you consider its 16 teams, and some teams are starting absolute bums after injuries have rolled through.  The owner I sent it to is starting Carlos Hyde and Tarik Cone so. 

If Kamara is healthy then Murray is an upgrade over neither one of those RBs, deep league or not.

Just now, jmcampbe11 said:

If Kamara is healthy then Murray is an upgrade over neither one of those RBs, deep league or not.

That's debatable.  I would definitely take him over Cone. I think Murray has carved himself out a role, Kamara hobbled or not. That's just me though.  The offense supported two RBs last year. 

If that was accepted to you, take it and run. If you're thinking of offering it, I'd be pretty insulted. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RonnieRonaldo said:

That's debatable.  I would definitely take him over Cone. I think Murray has carved himself out a role, Kamara hobbled or not. That's just me though.  The offense supported two RBs last year. 

Look, it's your team. Everything's debatable, but when you have to try to explain to another owner why it's a fair trade and good for him it usually isn't. Murray was worthless early on when Kamara was healthy. Last year was last year.