10T Standard non PPR

QB Kyler

WR Hopkins Hilton Sutton Moore

RB Mixon Jones Henry Lindsay Hyde Gore

TE Henry

K Gould

DEF Buffalo

IR Brees

Currently last place with rolling waivers based on standings so I have 1st priority tonight. I'm looking to grab Edmonds or Ty Johnson but Yahoo marked Brees as Questionable already which freezes my waiver moves. I could drop Gore to put Brees on my roster and I still need to keep Kyler to cover Brees Week 9 bye. What is my best move after this? 

Things to consider: With 2 flex spots I usually start 4 RB and 2 WR, Nuk and Sutton have Week 10 byes so I need to keep Moore. I also need to keep Hyde to cover byes in weeks 9 and 11. Looking at my future schedule it looks like Sutton would sit on my bench the remainder of the season assuming Nuk and Hilton stay healthy. So is Sutton the drop? Hate to do it because he's awesome but it's literally between him and one of the QBs at this point. Or just forget about picking up Edmonds/Johnson altogether? Please advise and WHIR always!

I would drop Gore first, like you said, and then be willing to drop Brees before Sutton. Sutton has just been too good this year thus far to drop. QB is a lot easier to replace than a WR2/3 who gets 7+ targets every single game and has big play ability. You cannot drop Sutton, imo.

• Thanks 1

Id Keep sutton over those other possibilities. Edmonds likely isnt usable the full year, same goes for Ty Johnson. Sutton is generally startable.

• Thanks 1

Drop Gore for Edmonds, and the Lions are interested in trading for K. Drake report came out 

1 hour ago, Rush2112 said:

Drop Gore for Edmonds, and the Lions are interested in trading for K. Drake report came out 

20 minutes ago, Jtitalia said:

Keep Sutton...I would drop Gore for Edmonds.

Gore has already been dropped when I took Brees out of IR today so I can make the claim, as I mentioned. So out of Sutton, Moore, and Brees who's the drop for Edmonds?

Still think you should pick up Edmonds...i would still hold onto Sutton...Brees is who I would drop.

• Thanks 1