Sign in to follow this  
daznsensation

Is AJ Green Droppable? WHIR

So I am in a bye week bind and need the roster space. Is AJ Green Droppable? I have an IR slot but his weekly Q tags keeps making me put him back on the active roster.

I have Tucker on a bye this week and need a Kicker.

I am Currently 6-1

My team:

QB- Jackson, Brees, Cousins

RB- CMC, Edmonds, Ekler, Michel, Singletary 

WR- Edelman, Jeffrey, Chark

TE- Kelce

Thanks again

WHIR

3 quarterbacks? Is this a 2 qb league? Maybe drop Cousins even though he has done well lately. You probably won't start him again once Brees returns 

If it isn't a 2QB league I would drop cousins. I would try to find a way to keep Green as you don't have an abundance of receivers and are already 6-1

Just now, kk131396 said:

If it isn't a 2QB league I would drop cousins. I would try to find a way to keep Green as you don't have an abundance of receivers and are already 6-1

He needs Cousins this week if Brees doesn't play as Jackson is on a bye. 

28 minutes ago, daznsensation said:

So I am in a bye week bind and need the roster space. Is AJ Green Droppable? I have an IR slot but his weekly Q tags keeps making me put him back on the active roster.

I have Tucker on a bye this week and need a Kicker.

I am Currently 6-1

My team:

QB- Jackson, Brees, Cousins

RB- CMC, Edmonds, Ekler, Michel, Singletary 

WR- Edelman, Jeffrey, Chark

TE- Kelce

Thanks again

WHIR

I'd just leave Green in the IR slot, until later in the week. Make a move later in the week. There is no hurry to get a kicker until Sunday, worst case, you go without a K this week. You are 6-1 and should be in line to make the playoffs. Looking at your line up, I'd say you're all right either way. 

Just wait until Green gets ruled out on Sunday morning and grab a kicker (rinse repeat with Green/kicker every week due to his tag. Means you have to stream kickers every sunday morning but worth it to have Green come playoffs which you'll likely be in since youre 6-1

Edited by vthokie3

I mean, why are you carrying three QBs though? You've got Jackson. I only carry one and then pick up a guy for bye week, then drop him. There is not much difference beyond the Mahomes, Jackson, Watson, and Wilson group. QBs are not really game-changers unless one of those I mentioned. Get rid of Brees.

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Just wait until Green gets ruled out on Sunday morning and grab a kicker (rinse repeat with Green/kicker every week due to his tag. Means you have to stream kickers every sunday morning but worth it to have Green come playoffs which you'll likely be in since youre 6-1

I would love to do that, but my league is FAAB and I would have to put in a claim Saturday night. I won't be able to swap out unless he gets ruled out on Saturday Night.

32 minutes ago, keven said:

I'd just leave Green in the IR slot, until later in the week. Make a move later in the week. There is no hurry to get a kicker until Sunday, worst case, you go without a K this week. You are 6-1 and should be in line to make the playoffs. Looking at your line up, I'd say you're all right either way. 

I actually thought about not going with a Kicker.. My Opponent this week has a decent team, but as of now I have a 2 game lead over the 2nd place team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, daznsensation said:

I actually thought about not going with a Kicker.. My Opponent this week has a decent team, but as of now I have a 2 game lead over the 2nd place team.

BINGO

2 minutes ago, daznsensation said:

might have to do this considering your situation 

5 minutes ago, daznsensation said:

I'm not sure of your add/drop process but if it's open, you could wait until you see how Sunday goes.   If you're down by a small amount, then maybe grab the Dolphins kicker for Monday night.  I

50 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

This right here don’t drop green though you can always put feelers out there for trades as well 

help

52 minutes ago, K197040 said:

I'm not sure of your add/drop process but if it's open, you could wait until you see how Sunday goes.   If you're down by a small amount, then maybe grab the Dolphins kicker for Monday night.  I

The wavier would have to be put in Saturday night. I am hoping green goes out Saturday and then I could throw him back on the IR

• Like 1