Sign in to follow this  
redsox490

Don't agree that the waiver should be based on standings, but I have the 10th waiver spot. Should I try and go after these players?

I'm one loss away from the leader. It's a 12 team (1 RES spot), non-PPR league. Please rank in order what move I should do 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.

Move 1: Drop Brissett (my other QB is Brees) for Cousins, Bridgewater, Rudolph, Moore?

Move 2: I have one free spot on my roster. Should I add T. Johnson, Walton, or McKissic?

Move 3: Drop Fuller for Stills or P. Williams?

1 minute ago, WayneFontes said:

Wrong forum.

How is it the "Wrong forum"? Did you even read all that I wrote?

I said that I, "Don't agree that the waiver should be based on standings" so people know that the waiver will not reset and that I may never get the top waiver spot. I wasn't asking if people think that, "...the waiver should be based on standings" was a good idea or not. Also I was explaining with the low chance of me getting a top choice player of me. Where should I put my eggs in the basket. 

2, 3, 1

2 - With Kerryon being put on IR, Ty Johnson is going to be the Lions' starting RB for the rest of the fantasy season. McKissic already had somewhat of a role with Kerryon healthy, and should continue to return value. Walton looks like the best RB MIA has, for whatever that's worth. Should get you a handful of points each week - useful for byes/injuries

3 - Brissett is a better fantasy option than any of those QBs you listed

1 - You'll obviously want to get rid of Fuller, but neither Stills nor PWilliams are likely to add as much value to your roster as the other options mentioned.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JJRules said:

2, 3, 1

2 - With Kerryon being put on IR, Ty Johnson is going to be the Lions' starting RB for the rest of the fantasy season. McKissic already had somewhat of a role with Kerryon healthy, and should continue to return value. Walton looks like the best RB MIA has, for whatever that's worth. Should get you a handful of points each week - useful for byes/injuries

3 - Brissett is a better fantasy option than any of those QBs you listed

1 - You'll obviously want to get rid of Fuller, but neither Stills nor PWilliams are likely to add as much value to your roster as the other options mentioned.

what he said

11 minutes ago, redsox490 said:

How is it the "Wrong forum"? Did you even read all that I wrote?

I said that I, "Don't agree that the waiver should be based on standings" so people know that the waiver will not reset and that I may never get the top waiver spot. I wasn't asking if people think that, "...the waiver should be based on standings" was a good idea or not. Also I was explaining with the low chance of me getting a top choice player of me. Where should I put my eggs in the basket. 

Edited way before you posted this long post.

5 minutes ago, WayneFontes said:

Edited way before you posted this long post.

Sorry man, I didn't refresh the page. Also it's not a long, what I wrote.